What's new

MORTAL KOMBAT 11 RUMORS...When Is It? Where Is It? - Maximilian Dood

xiskza

Underworld
Rumor:

• Reveal in VGA
  • It will have 4 years of dev cycle (1 year concept 3 year full development) longest to date.
  • Concepting actually even started while making MK X. They were always thought back to back games in terms of story
  • It has proper adventure mode , new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. pretty big deal , you can play and customize your character in this mode,lots of items for customize weapons etc shit too. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..)
  • Adventure mode is 2 player co-op , online or single. drop in drop out
  • Story mode and adventure are different both are included. story mode is normal NRS game style.
  • Story evolve about 3 main character
  • Punishing raiden ; hes now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack earthrealm
  • Emperor liu kang and empress kitana ; preparing army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe(cant remember names elder god or something)
  • Shang Tsung and Reiko they made deal with Kotal Kahn to protect and rule outworld security , reiko has it's own agenda though gets killed middle of it.
  • Uses UE4 instead of UE3 like all other games of NRS
  • Animation cancel its actually not a.cancel but something of pseudo of it. Much as you can expect from a western company i guess looks infinitely better than MKX in terms of animations. Something similar to UMK.
  • Fujin is playable character
  • Johnny cage,goro,sonya,kano,baraka,mileena,ferratorr %100 not playable
However, since 4Chan is usually more reliable, this is probably the one that'll end up being true.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
That's why you really have to think carefully before you become critical about something. What do you have to say for yourselves those who say it's clickbait now that the new mk has been announced?
Like I said.. these "leeks" are like a lame psychic reading. Just as a bunch of random guesses has 1 correct hit doesn't make the leek true in anyway. An educated guess that the trailer was coming is not hard to do, particularly when people just say it was coming every single time a new event happens. We all knew Khan was going to come back at some point. This is exactly what happened in MKx leeks and always. A bunch of random guesses, almost all of which is wrong.. but there is one or two hits... so idiots get confused into thinking there is some kind of valid thinking in the "reading". It is just a load of bullshit.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
The 4chan leak looks to already be debunked because it said no variations, and variations of some kind have been officially confirmed.

The "Oracle" leak feels more legit, but only if the woman with the hourglass in the trailer actually is the dream realm woman from Jade's MK9 ladder ending, and they don't look alike at all. We'll see. The Oracle leak also says Onaga is the primary antagonist, which you'd think would merit some hint of him in this teaser trailer.

The other reddit leak -- which claims: the primary antagonist is a new female character, characters have two variations based on the different timelines coming together, and Shao Kahn is the preorder character -- is looking pretty legit so far based on this teaser trailer.

The two reddit leaks contradict one another in terms of roster. The Oracle leak says Johnny Cage is an NPC and all of the new MKX characters will return besides Ferra/Torr -- whereas the other reddit leak lists Johnny Cage as playable and claims only four of the new chars from MKX will return.

Both the Oracle leak and the other reddit leak list Shao Kahn as the preorder character, but that feels like it wouldn't be too hard to guess.

I imagine some of the early character reveals will eliminate one or the other, or both.

Last edited:

zabugi

The only Real Master
I don
Like I said.. these "leeks" are like a lame psychic reading. Just as a bunch of random guesses has 1 correct hit doesn't make the leek true in anyway. An educated guess that the trailer was coming is not hard to do, particularly when people just say it was coming every single time a new event happens. We all knew Khan was going to come back at some point. This is exactly what happened in MKx leeks and always. A bunch of random guesses, almost all of which is wrong.. but there is one or two hits... so idiots get confused into thinking there is some kind of valid thinking in the "reading". It is just a load of bullshit.
I don't see bullshit from content created by someone who creates content on YouTube. He's just doing what he does and he couldn't have created said content at a better time. To each his own, don't call people idiots pls

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I don't see bullshit from content created by someone who creates content on YouTube. He's just doing what he does and he couldn't have created said content at a better time. To each his own, don't call people idiots pls
That is the point. He made the exact same video like 4 times, each time for a next big event..he eventually "did it at the exact right time". People that put stock in people like Max are just being used. There is nothing new in the world. Pundits have been around forever and they are all the same and have always been. They think for people to stupid to think for themselves. Passing off opinion as entertainment. A prime example is morons that would rather what a "reaction video" to see the MKII trailer than watch the actual trailer themselves. They make me feel sick, and the people that idolise them make me feel sad.

zabugi

The only Real Master
I go
That is the point. He made the exact same video like 4 times, each time for a next big event..he eventually "did it at the exact right time". People that put stock in people like Max are just being used. There is nothing new in the world. Pundits have been around forever and they are all the same and have always been. They think for people to stupid to think for themselves. Passing off opinion as entertainment. A prime example is morons that would rather what a "reaction video" to see the MKII trailer than watch the actual trailer themselves. They make me feel sick, and the people that idolise them make me feel sad.
I got your gist. Some people just can't help themselves thinking their behaviour no matter how bad or stupid it is think they are on the right side. It's human nature