What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 patch notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMMER

Noob
ITT: we for some reason ignore that Old Johnny exists, and was the second most important character in MKX when he saved the world by defeating Shinnok, and then put together and trained the team of heroes that defeated Shinnok 20 years later, and was such a threat that Shinnok singled him out to be taken captive... meanwhile Jax tried to kill his daughter because she got in the way of his destroying the world and her with it.

Yes if we completely ignore what happened in the last two games, I can see how Johnny might seem like a joke while Jax might seem glorified. It all makes perfect sense now. You fucking clown.
Keep throwing those insults, they're really supporting your point.

You sound blinded.

Johnny Cage is demoralized by Sonya Blade constantly emasculating him.

Does she do that with Jax?

Johnny is demoralized by being seen as nothing but a "joke." Someone who can't take shit seriously when it prompts it.

Jax having PTSD and being an alcoholic are socially acceptable flaws that come with his lifestyle prior to the events of MK11.

Johnny Cage's flaws are not seen as acceptable and seen as a character defect to him and his ego.

You call me prejudice but you're projecting, because you aren't looking at this with a clear lens. Your emotions are tilting your point of view.

Jacqui shows 100% love to Jax but Johnny doesn't receive the same from Cassie.

You should slide that bias away before posting about this again.

No matter what they always shape Jax as the prefect human.

They shape Johnny as a joke.

It's called social conditioning. If you didn't have a bias you would see this as one of many examples present in media/entertainment.

MK9 Johnny got his ass beat by Jax. Jax seen as the superior in mental and physical capacity.

They've been doing this for a while. Don't know how you can't see it.
ok no we are not doing this, I thought I shut you up last time. If being an alcoholic and having PTSD were socially acceptable, people would not be going to therapy for it. Cassie has always been closer to Johnny than to Sonya, that is a fact in both mkx and mk11. Don't know where you are getting this idea that she wasn't. Johnny Cage is just full of him self and comic relief thats it. I want you to tell me how Jax is the superior human. Tell me, give me facts from previous games. Having PTSD, losing your wife, losing your arms, leaving work because youre are so mentally crippled that you cant do it anymore doesnt make anybody superior last I checked. I am convinced youre a troll. Can the Mods like stop this dude or something? I've never seen someone make so many claims based on false information.

HAMMER

Noob
ok no we are not doing this, I thought I shut you up last time. If being an alcoholic and having PTSD were socially acceptable, people would not be going to therapy for it. Cassie has always been closer to Johnny than to Sonya, that is a fact in both mkx and mk11. Don't know where you are getting this idea that she wasn't. Johnny Cage is just full of him self and comic relief thats it. I want you to tell me how Jax is the superior human. Tell me, give me facts from previous games. Having PTSD, losing your wife, losing your arms, leaving work because youre are so mentally crippled that you cant do it anymore doesnt make anybody superior last I checked. I am convinced youre a troll. Can the Mods like stop this dude or something? I've never seen someone make so many claims based on false information.
You're bias too.

I already stated the reasons.

Socially acceptable doesn't mean people don't get therapy for it.

Someone losing their legs in a war is socially acceptable, someone sawing off their own legs isn't.

You can get therapy for your new life without legs in order to attempt to cope better with it. Doesn't mean the first reason for losing legs isn't acceptable socially.

And you want me banned because you are blinded? Your intolerance is odd and maybe you should take a break from the internet if you're getting this riled up.

You're bias too.

I already stated the reasons.

Socially acceptable doesn't mean people don't get therapy for it.

Someone losing their legs in a war is socially acceptable, someone sawing off their own legs isn't.

You can get therapy for your new life without legs in order to attempt to cope better with it. Doesn't mean the first reason for losing legs isn't acceptable socially.

And you want me banned because you are blinded? Your intolerance is odd and maybe you should take a break from the internet if you're getting this riled up.
I'm getting riled up because you have yet to make any factual claims. They are all based on youre feelings so of course everybody will be wrong.

HAMMER

Noob
I'm getting riled up because you have yet to make any factual claims. They are all based on youre feelings so of course everybody will be wrong.
My claims have nothing to do with me. They're all evident in the story of MK9-MKX-MK11. Have you even played this?

My claims have nothing to do with me. They're all evident in the story of MK9-MKX-MK11. Have you even played this?
I could ask you the same. Cassie Cage favored Johnny in MKX due to the fact that her mother was to hard on her and was treating her like a soldier. As I said earlier Johnny cage never became a revenant but Jax did. Johnny defeated Shinnok, Jax has never been able to defeat anybody on that level. To defeat Cetrion he needed the aid of that helmet. He was so blinded that he let the very person who put him in his current situation lead him astray, almost doing her dirty work. Make any counter argument you want I am more than willing to dissect them and show you youre wrong.

HAMMER

Noob
I could ask you the same. Cassie Cage favored Johnny in MKX due to the fact that her mother was to hard on her and was treating her like a soldier. As I said earlier Johnny cage never became a revenant but Jax did. Johnny defeated Shinnok, Jax has never been able to defeat anybody on that level. To defeat Cetrion he needed the aid of that helmet. He was so blinded that he let the very person who put him in his current situation lead him astray, almost doing her dirty work. Make any counter argument you want I am more than willing to dissect them and show you youre wrong.
I already stated above some of the reasons. You aren't debunking shit by the way.

I already stated above some of the reasons. You aren't debunking shit by the way.
Yes and I have debunked each of them. I can literally show you videos from the story that prove my point and things from the comics that prove my point (cuz its canon). You however, can't do the same because as i've said before you're claims are based on emotion. You cannot truly argue based on emotion which is why you no longer want to continue. Due to the fact that there is nothing to continue. Let me help you out, if you instead stated that this is all purely you're opinion then yes, arguing against you would be pointless. However, the fact that you are using the storyline to back up your argument is why you're wrong because you are choosing one part of the story but filtering out other things.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Not everyone has moves that let you dash cancel out with almost 0 lag. Kollector was one of them and I agree that the infinite and the dash cancel not costing stamina was insane and shoulda been toned down but currently he is feeling super stiff now and whatever execution cap he had before has not become straight up non-existent. I dont know how Kotal's dash cancel was but if it was anything like Kollector's then I dont mind it getting a stamina cost tacked on.

If you are talking about wave dash then let it stay in the game. Not everyone can do it and its too early for nerfs/buffs in the movement regard.
I'm actually glad it's gone. I feel like there is a good focus on footsie, right now you can dash into long ranged Normal to cover ground. Kotal can hit. From almost full screen with his 22 frame mid but during that he was able to use his 11 frame advancing high,mid to catch them full screen with dash cancels. I'm maining Kotal and I thought it was op.

I would like them to make Backdash faster and maybe Invulnerable on startup. I do agree certain characters need better walk speed but certain ones like Kotal and Sub don't need it to be faster.

Yes not everyone can do flawless Block and dash cancels but literally every competitive player can and all it takes is practice.

NRS said it was unattended to have dash cancels, they where just trying to make movement and dashes better but what they are trying to achieve is a neutral focus and that's why most advancing highs are 11-13 frames instead of 7-10 like mkx. I'd be fine with the slower characters getting walk speeds close to subs. The zoning characters should have faster walk and rushdown slower walk, the moment rushdown gets fast walk zoners can't keep em out. Many zoning characters projectiles startup is 40+ frames like Cetrion and Noob.

Sonya and jax have maybe at most two lines of dialog together in the story. You have an agenda you're covertly trying to push and failing miserably at it. They dont even share the screen together for longer then a couple minutes lol. There is something seriously wrong with you, I think you need to step away from the key board. Consider it at least lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.