What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 patch notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldriken

I want mortal kombat 11 for Nintendo switch to be patched and fixed with graphics, visuals, anti aliasing, lighting, fatalities and everything and high resolution.
It wouldn't run at 60fps if they did that. The visuals had to take a hit for performance to be optimal.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
On Jax section you can Update: Tick throws from F2, F33, B1, 22 - are gone. Only ones left are from D1/D3

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Are you guys joking? People are complaining about the Kitana buffs, but now she can’t even combo with fans anymore lol.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Not sure. I havne't been able to dash cancel like I did in 9 or I saw in the vid of this game. I can dash cancel into block but not repeatedly. I may just be doing it wrong or the timing is way different. I'll see what others say before I chalk it up to not knowing the timing in this game though I've tried several ways
I was like, I'm not the only one right. I did everyone's cancels in MK9/x and no matter what speed I did it I couldn't dash cancel. I'm kind of happy if it's gone cuz I feel it could have destoryed neutral.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I was like, I'm not the only one right. I did everyone's cancels in MK9/x and no matter what speed I did it I couldn't dash cancel. I'm kind of happy if it's gone cuz I feel it could have destoryed neutral.
Destoryed neutral? How? It shoulda just cost stamina. He feels so meh to play now.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Destoryed neutral? How? It shoulda just cost stamina. He feels so meh to play now.
If it cost stamina you couldn't do it more than twice. What I mean by that is this game us heavily focused on footsie and staggers/wiff Punishers and if I was able to dash cancel like Kotal did pre release I'd just dash cancel when they walked out if range and was able to cancel with normals basically removing certain wiff Punishers and making it a close up game. If I'm able to run straight in how do characters who lack close upkeep them out when most moves are 48+ frames on startup.

I'm not against dashes being better just being able to fly across the screen like Kotal did. I'd rather it be 1 or 2 dashes then delay.

NetherRealm Studios said they would only patch things they felt where game breaking to what they wanted the game to play like. And I hope they stick to this motto. What did you want the dashes to be like?

I want mortal kombat 11 for Nintendo switch to be patched and fixed with graphics, visuals, anti aliasing, lighting, fatalities and everything and high resolution.
Outside of how ridiculous the hair looks on everybody, its actually not that bad considering the systems limitations. I do hope they keep trying to tweak the graphics though.

Is anyone else having issues completing the tutorial on diminishing attack damage now that they've changed Geras standing 1 to -3?

Even the computer seems to be unable to complete the requested inputs.

It is part of "Building Kombos > Kombo Limitations"

The only thing it's limiting is preventing me from getting Shao Kahn's voice as an announcer pack .

E

Eldriken

You have to time it perfectly. Try switching your stance. Some people claim it helps.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
If it cost stamina you couldn't do it more than twice. What I mean by that is this game us heavily focused on footsie and staggers/wiff Punishers and if I was able to dash cancel like Kotal did pre release I'd just dash cancel when they walked out if range and was able to cancel with normals basically removing certain wiff Punishers and making it a close up game. If I'm able to run straight in how do characters who lack close upkeep them out when most moves are 48+ frames on startup.

I'm not against dashes being better just being able to fly across the screen like Kotal did. I'd rather it be 1 or 2 dashes then delay.

NetherRealm Studios said they would only patch things they felt where game breaking to what they wanted the game to play like. And I hope they stick to this motto. What did you want the dashes to be like?
Not everyone has moves that let you dash cancel out with almost 0 lag. Kollector was one of them and I agree that the infinite and the dash cancel not costing stamina was insane and shoulda been toned down but currently he is feeling super stiff now and whatever execution cap he had before has not become straight up non-existent. I dont know how Kotal's dash cancel was but if it was anything like Kollector's then I dont mind it getting a stamina cost tacked on.

If you are talking about wave dash then let it stay in the game. Not everyone can do it and its too early for nerfs/buffs in the movement regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.