What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Story Trailer Released!

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Perhaps the Erron from the new timeline was killed between X & 11, Dvorah too. Hence why both of them are from the past and are willing to work for Kronika.
Why wouldn't present timeline D'Vorah be willing to work for Kronika? She betrayed Earthrealm (and made lifelong enemies out of the Cages), she betrayed Kotal Kahn (don't think he takes betrayal very well), she fucked over Mileena's faction and killed Baraka (Tarkatans might not be happy about that), all to be loyal to Shinnok... who lost almost instantly (LOL)... which probably makes her enemy #1 in the Netherrealm as well because the last thing Liu Kang and Kitana need is Shinnok loyalists loitering about.

Shit, she's like the FIRST person I would expect to join up with Kronika, she's got literally nothing left to lose because literally everybody else hates her guts and wants her head on a spike. I don't think there's ever been a more reviled character in-universe in MK.

Last edited:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Why wouldn't present timeline D'Vorah be willing to work for Kronika? She betrayed Earthrealm (and made lifelong enemies out of the Cages), she betrayed Kotal Kahn (don't think he takes betrayal very well), she fucked over Mileena's faction and killed Baraka (Tarkatans might not be happy about that), all to be loyal to Shinnok... who lost almost instantly (LOL)... which probably makes her enemy #1 in the Netherrealm as well because the last thing Liu Kang and Kitana need is Shinnok loyalists loitering about.

Shit, she's like the FIRST person I would expect to join up with Kronika, she's got literally nothing left to lose because literally everybody else hates her guts and wants her head on a spike. I don't think there's ever been a more reviled character in-universe in MK.
Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Reptile and other villains who persuade only selfish goals

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Reptile and other villains who persuade only selfish goals
Shao Kahn has an entire faction backing him in MK11, I sincerely doubt they all hate him. And Reptile in the new timeline is one of Kotal Kahn's most useful allies. He's neither selfish nor hated.

Raider

Noob
I wonder why they decided to show Erron, Jacqui and Kotal so much in the Story trailer but only teased D'Vorah, The Kollector, Frost and Cetrion.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
@Raider

They're probably the next three on the Kombat Kast reveal schedule.

EDIT: And aren't we getting D'Vorah next week actually?

Dave8

Noob
I fucking hate that Fujin isn't in this, though - it never makes any sense that he's just like 'yeah, fuck it, handle it yourself Raiden.'
I completely agree. He fits in incredible well with the way the story is going. I wish the scene when Raiden went to the Elder Gods to say that the realms are in danger, the Elder Gods would reply: "Dude, Fujin is there, so you have another god working alongside you to defend Earthrealm, how about bringing him with you??"

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I'm sure someone else has probably pointed it out in this thread, but notice the similarity between Kollector's extra arms and the weird reptilian/fish arm Shao Khan is rocking? (you can get a real good look at it in the pre-order announcement)

I think we can look forward to Shao Khan being "disarmed" at some point in the story (preferably by a macuahuitl)

I wonder who is tied up/standing in what appears to be the netherrealm at about :45 when kabal and rev jade are walking and all the minions are staring intently in that direction. Could be an ornate entrance way but there is a human shape to it.

I also dont think the recent "leaks" are actually leaks. I say this because dereks comment before one of the gameplay trailers. It was like" you mean no one has seen this yet", kind of looking at the camera with a subtle grin. I was 100% more hyped seeing those "leaks". It got the community talking and buzzing more.

Reactions: Zev

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Cassie has done some lip jobs for sure, hope she doesn't end up like the guy from the band Dead or Alive.