Mortal Kombat 11 Official Story Trailer Released!

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by vapid, Mar 6, 2019.

By vapid on Mar 6, 2019 at 9:02 AM
  1. vapid

vapid cyber warlord

Steam:
    mandead88
    The official story trailer for Mortal Kombat 11 has dropped! We're less than two months away from getting our hands on this! Check it out!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2019
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by vapid, Mar 6, 2019.

1. STRYKIE
      STRYKIE
      "ThiS gAmE iS gOnNa bE aNoThEr sAuSaGe fEsT"

Blizer and Vslayer like this.
    2. Blizer
      Blizer
      Honestly, im quite happy with the roster in general

People have their opinons, and i do agree they shouldnt have brought back sonya or jax tbh.

Good thing is, they will likely sit out for the next game (Hopefully)
    3. Chuckyscookie
      Chuckyscookie
      After watching this a couple more times, the only thing I dislike is that there's so much firearms & shooting and so little actual fist fighting/martial arts. And Kotal's sword kinda looks like a kid's toy :D Otherwise, awesome as hell.
    4. StormGoddess
      StormGoddess
      Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
      Rezk, Vslayer, Zev and 3 others like this.
    5. Harpoon
      Harpoon
      Yeah, I also think this is a younger Erron from when he was in the Black Dragon. His outfit's colours match up pretty neatly with young Kano's.
    6. scrillantro
      scrillantro
      I don't think I've seen anyone say this... side note I fucking hate tHis MeMe.

Lovin how much more colorful this game is looking. Rewatching some MKX stuff it was pretty jarring how dark and brown everything was.
      Zev and lionheart21 like this.
    7. Lord Greyjoy
      Lord Greyjoy
      Naturally. But I'm not trying to get it in my head that Shang's in the game for certain in case he somehow isn't.

Good point. It speaks volumes that Shao is doing someone else's bitchwork for once, as well. They're going hard with Kronika as perhaps the most craftiest villain yet.

Yeah, Kotal just bats for Raiden and that's that? Does seem like a way to deal with one less faction in a story crammed with 'em. Also curious how/if they explain Kung Jin's absence (and Takeda's if he isn't hunting Daegon with his pops).

Didn't Kano have a nuke in the comic? Kittelsen knows how to write a Kano that turns the tide. The Aussie bastard's surely got something cooking on the barbie.

That would be lame. I figure the Raidens would come into conflict, now that Fujin isn't around to talk some sense.

Now this sounds sick. The closest we'd get to the cancelled Shaolin Monks sequel and it would be a natural development of their relationship in MKX. I do wonder about Bi-Han's role in this story... he can't just job again, right?
      pure.Wasted and Rezk like this.
    8. Blizer
      Blizer
      Honestly, its been on my mind for a bit now, but with how much Kitana is mentioned in Pre fight dialogues, and with them now showing her yet, along with Kung and Liu, and how she is Khan of Outworld from one period, and Empress of the Netherrealm as another, makes me think shes going to be a big part of the story (I hope).