What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Story Trailer Released!

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Another thing hat we know from the trailer is that Cetrion is apparently a Elder God.

My theory on why she is playable and has a physical form is because all the other elder gods are assholes again but she actually wants to go against them and help Raiden to defeat Kronika.

Its clearly Cetrion in the trailer who tells Raiden that he has to take care of her hourglass to stop her.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Loved the trailer.

One thing I think little to no one noticed is that Kronika actually brought normal Raiden back as well. Hmmm....

kdjdkdjdkdhskdhskhsksjs I know

I meant it like no one talked about it... it seemed important to gloss over, idk
I mean, she brought back anyone who may not like how things end up for them in the future, most likely on false pretenses, but good or evil, doesn't matter. "good raiden" could end up inadvertently helping Kronika

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I'm wondering why Erron is now aligning himself with Shao Khan and D'Vorah, and what brings about his defection from Kotal Khan

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
And I reeeeeeally hope they do some sound editing to sonya's voice before they ship the game... it's just, so fucking bad lol

Idk what they could do to it, but, do... something. Hell, put a darth vader voice changer over the audio, at least it would sound cool.

I'm wondering why Erron is now aligning himself with Shao Khan and D'Vorah, and what brings about his defection from Kotal Khan
Perhaps the Erron from the new timeline was killed between X & 11, Dvorah too. Hence why both of them are from the past and are willing to work for Kronika.

Reactions: Zev

SinkFla

Noob
AAAAGH RELEASE ALREADY lol.

Not going to lie, I'm super confused as to how the people I know referred to Kollector as "cybernetic"? Maybe there's something I'm missing and he is part machine after all (the 4 arm thing was definitely true) but man he is not what I expected lol. Regardless, I'm maining the shit out of mini Avatar bug.

And I reeeeeeally hope they do some sound editing to sonya's voice before they ship the game... it's just, so fucking bad lol

Idk what they could do to it, but, do... something. Hell, put a darth vader voice changer over the audio, at least it would sound cool.
Man, I'm trying to save my complaining for the Complaint thread, but Rousey's voice acting is sooo bad. She accents her voice the same way in every sentence. "we HAVE to blah blah blah" "we NEED to blah blah blah"

Pizza

Thrill Kill
AAAAGH RELEASE ALREADY lol.

Not going to lie, I'm super confused as to how the people I know referred to Kollector as "cybernetic"? Maybe there's something I'm missing and he is part machine after all (the 4 arm thing was definitely true) but man he is not what I expected lol. Regardless, I'm maining the shit out of mini Avatar bug.
His eyes give me some Terminator vibes. Perhaps there's a robot under that rubber skin! lol

No one questioned whether Kotal was in the game, just that the leaked image was actually a Liu Kang skin, not Kotal.

Which now that we see Kotal fully, it was definitely a Liu Kang skin, as its nothing like his attire in the video, and still matched all Liu's gear
But it wasn't definitely a Liu Kang skin at all, hence the *winky* face. I'm just poking fun anyways.

SinkFla

Noob
His eyes give me some Terminator vibes. Perhaps there's a robot under that rubber skin! lol
This is kind of what I'm expecting. Still, I'm sad at the lack of cyber ninjas :(.

I need a Kollector trailer asap lol. Can't wait to go full "black market organ thief" on people.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
too many guns, too little magic, but tbh i'm pretty hyped by this trailer. Overall yesterday was the best day since the reveal. Still hoping that they have some aces in the sleeve. Btw, no presence of Sub-Zero on the trailer (story-wise) seems strange. Maybe he is killed at the beginning of the story by Frost while being recruited under Kronika?

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Kollector and D'Vorah were the best part of this trailer. Also I can't wait to see Frost in action! Can't wait to see what they have done with her.

The Rap music is so bad, I watch the trailer without sound.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
A few possibilities. The first is that the Erron Black from the present was killed, and what we see in the trailer is exclusively Erron from the past (when he was Black Dragon). The second is that Erron is a douchenozzle Black Dragon who goes over to the highest bidder.