What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Story Trailer Released!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Its not a scar. He is furrowing his brow and is clearly black. You guys need some glasses.
Looks like one to me. I can see fine thanks, but you literally get a glimpse and honestly that does not look like a black guy...I know white people darker, talking about needing glasses? Nobody's eyebrow curves up like that lol

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
The big centipedes/beetles/spiders are probably D'vorah's pets, look at her level, there are huge monstrous claws in there.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
interesting tha story trailer showed that MK chars will do some crazy adventure "Indiana Jones quest" for Kronika's magical hourglass (maybe her weakeness), so, perhaps Kronika will make anything possible to prevent them to be sucessfull

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I really liked the Jacqui vs Jade sequence. I hope Jacqui is just not story mode. And I hope she doesn't have the T-rex limbs anymore.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I'm gonna feel like such a fucking idiot if it turns out it was actually Shang Tsung who killed all the monks and Goro to bring himself back to life.

"Hmm, a bunch of monks mysteriously died on Shang Tsung's island, so fast that they couldn't even move" + "Goro mysteriously died on Shang Tsung's island, so fast that he didn't even get up from his seat" + "SHANG TSUNG CAN KILL PEOPLE INSTANTLY BY ABSORBING THEIR SOULS, WHICH HE NEEDS TO DO SOME OF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE'S DEAD" = ???

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Also the raiden that cuts a deal with Kotal is not dark raiden

so maybe
team kronika
vs
team dark raiden + special forces
vs
team OG timeline nice guys Raiden and Liu kang, Feat: Kotal Kahn
should be very interesting.

personally, I'm rooting for Team Dark Raiden because I love "no mercy" Raiden and he wouldn't let half the bullshit happen that happened in the OG timeline.

Even though we all know Team OG will win. Rip.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I'm gonna feel like such a fucking idiot if it turns out it was actually Shang Tsung who killed all the monks and Goro to bring himself back to life.

"Hmm, a bunch of monks mysteriously died on Shang Tsung's island, so fast that they couldn't even move" + "Goro mysteriously died on Shang Tsung's island, so fast that he didn't even get up from his seat" + "SHANG TSUNG CAN KILL PEOPLE INSTANTLY BY ABSORBING THEIR SOULS, WHICH HE NEEDS TO DO SOME OF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE'S DEAD" = ???
Shang is dropping fools left and right to restore himself it seems, first Ermac from his MKX ending, then the monks, then Goro.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
That guy looks too white to be Jax. Besides, right before his appearence there are a couple of shots with similar lighting.
In one of them you can see Raiden and Cassie walking together. In the next one, you can see Kung Lao and Liu Kang walking and there are mountains in the background.
Then this mysterious character is seen peeking, and behind him there are mountains. If he's Jax, why would he be hiding from his allies?
Oh right it looks he is hiding in the area we also see old timeline Liu Kang Kung Lao walking through from afar.

Who could follow old timeline Liu Kang and Kung Lao?

Maybe Shang fucking Tsung. He is known to not be the biggest fan of them.