What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Story Trailer Released!

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
+ I love Frost being with Kronika
+ The Shao Kahn, Erron, Skarlet, Kollector and D'Vorah team is awesome!
+ Cassie and Jacqui at least look much better than their MKX counterparts.
+ The level of D'Vorah looks sick!
+ Skarlet's RED HAIR!!!!
+ Jade + Kotal romance? :-p That is a team I would support unlike Sonya + Johnny.
+ Giant Centipede monsters? Yeah!

- Cetrion being some elder god, I don't like elder gods...
- If Kollector means Collector of souls (and he steals those souls) I really hate it as they should just keep Shang Tsung for that shit!
- Too much Special Forces running around
- Kano looks really bland in this for some reason...
- Jax peeking, whatever, I'm curious what bullshit reason they have now to bring him back.
- Annoying Rap song with Eminem, YUCK!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The dude with the scar peeking is either Sub-Zero, Daegon, Hanzo or Shang willing to bet. Possibly Rain but I don't think it's him.

Where can i find Sonya and cassie 2nd?
Oh sorry, the way I said it was perhaps misleading. You see Sonya's second fatality in another video and Cassie's first one. Go to 4:18 in to see Sonya's fatality and 5:19 to see Cassie's fatality

vapid

cyber warlord
@ Vapid, I wouldn't say it's their take on "Conservative Christians" or any "religious" element but just their own story trying to show Kronika's perspective of justifying why she wants everyone to inevidably die. This story is centered around the past, present and future with both times lines that's already happened so far in the MK lore/canon. You're thinking too much into it.
Just to be clear - that was a joke. I was being sarcastic. I do not for a moment expect NRS to come up with a story about religious cultism and warfare. :D

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Stop fooling yourselves. It's Jax 100% Of course I wish it's not, but it's him. Secret farmer weapon of Raiden to stop armageddon and invade Netherrealm just like in previous game!

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper

This isn't Jax (this person has hair pulled back). It's either Hanzo or Shang Tsung imo

Agreed. I keep saying this is the face Ed Boon is waiting to surprise us with, when he talked about a famous face during that one interview. (Shang Tsung - Cary Tagawa)

Last edited:

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Stop fooling yourselves. It's Jax 100% Of course I wish it's not, but it's him. Secret farmer weapon of Raiden to stop armageddon and invade Netherrealm just like in previous game!
Jax is in the game - that's not in question. The question is whether that's him in the story trailer, which it doesn't really look like.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
jacqui and cassie looks decent this time around, in fact every character shown so far looks great!! this makes me want Sindel in this game more!!!!

KANO sexy as ever!!:p

Cassie Cyrus

I really don't understand why Rain isn't in this game, he would have looked awesome in that group with Shao Kahn, D'Vorah, Kano, Kollector and Skarlet... So much wasted potential... Now we get blondie and blondie from the SF, while the daughter looks more than ready to take over from mommy dearest.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I really don't understand why Rain isn't in this game, he would have looked awesome in that group with Shao Kahn, D'Vorah, Kano, Kollector and Skarlet... So much wasted potential...
Got the same feeling. Imagine the customization, the intros, the badass look and the plot potential... Damn, it's just weird that Kronika gathers soooo many fighters from different worlds/timeliness and Rain is not there!
Maybe... just maybe they erased him from the trailer to bump the hype at the release of the game but I find that unlikely as there is no mention about Rain in ANY of the leaks.

Cassie Cyrus

Got the same feeling. Imagine the customization, the intros, the badass look and the plot potential... Damn, it's just weird that Kronika gathers soooo many fighters from different worlds/timeliness and Rain is not there!
Maybe... just maybe they erased him from the trailer to bump the hype at the release of the game but I find that unlikely as there is no mention about Rain in ANY of the leaks.
I have no good feelings about him being in, as Ed Boon really doesn't like Rain one bit.

Also, now I saw Cetrion is some boring elder god, I'm sure she doesn't have any plant abilities, mostly water and earth abilities probably... Elder Gods are freaking boring.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This site is too funny sometimes.

Reveal-eww cassies, sonya's face need work!

Now oh yeah, cassie and sonya look good!

Current complaints on tym: Kronika looks like a baby doll face now! WTF?!

Me: :rolleyes:

Just to be clear - that was a joke. I was being sarcastic. I do not for a moment expect NRS to come up with a story about religious cultism and warfare. :D
Ok better now, it worked lol. I hate the phone browser so much easier on laptop lol.

Oh that's fine man, I thought you were serious lol cause I actually read a comment on YT this atheist guy on one of the MK vids went into this huge rant about EG, One Being being like the old testament and such lol. People were like "dude are you serious?" lol Anyway it's all good man.:p

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator