What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Story Trailer Released!

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
0:48 who is that to the right of Kabal? I thought it was Noob at first but after pausing it on him I’m not sure?

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Good lord, this is awesome! I've never been a fan of Cassie but she looks freaking awesome. I am gonna miss her old VA though.
I really hope the Story Mode here is good. I love the premise and I really like how they're picking up the pace with revealing characters. This is very exciting.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
cassie's old va appears to be much better, if only kronika was playable her voice is maybe the best in the game

vapid

cyber warlord
i wonder if this was released bc of the screen shot leaks. maybe they were worried the trailer was going to get leaked too lol.
You know, I actually wouldn't be that surprised haha. I mean, this does seem a bit early for a story trailer. I definitely wasn't expecting this until maybe the end of the month, or early April.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest

Holy shit is that hooded figure Frost?

Now her bald look make sense when she joined the Bald Alliance.
No, that's Kollector. Unless you're referring to the one behind Kronika, in which case, I have no idea.

Also, people need to stop crying about the characters they don't see in this trailer. Do people not want ANY fucking surprises when they play through story for the first time? Jesus Christ.