What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 character re-design: KHROME PROPOSAL

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
exceptional skills in this post. I really like the Quan Chi stuff and Drahmin. You really have talent. You should be tweeting these things to the art director of NRS and try and get a job there.

If I was developing Khrome I wouldn't go the Ninja route... I would basically make it like Terminator 2.. as in a liquid metal character.. maybe a new updated bot from the Cyber Initiative. You could have lots of awesome moves with forming weapons (like blue beetle) and stretching and stuff. There could be awesome room for really creative move design with a "liquid" character.

No to all the designs
Just stop.
Here we go again.
Nooooooope
As for Khrome.. I do not get why some people are so against him.

I see no reason why Khrome couldn't become a awesome character as well one day. Why not? I'd rather that than a guest character. I mean I get people may not be interested.. but actively hating the idea? I mean... why exactly?

Ermac was just an error code in the settings and Scarlet was a shading bug or w/e. Ermac might have been as well now I think of it.. but the point is that they never existed and only became characters due to a kind of collective invention by the fans themselves... much like Khrome is.

I think it fits in with the tradition of MK characters being born from unusual places and can't see any reason for such a backlash from a few people.

why is jade like, a white woman there?
yeah.. that is actually a NOPE for reals.

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
The designs are great.
NRS themselves are going to get punishingly scrutinized at every turn in the coming months, so looks like the neckbeards are just getting ready to turn up the heat around here.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
What do you mean redesign? He was never designed in the first plce lol. You remind me of this guy
Anyway, the best Khrome design imo

RothVI

d2 Spammer
As for Khrome.. I do not get why some people are so against him.
Isn't it because back when MK9 or MKX was coming out, there was a guy who obsessively talked about Khrome as if he was destined to be in the game and brought him up all the time in unrelated threads. I'm pretty sure he also harassed the developers about Khrome's inclusion and one of them said that they would actively see to it that Khrome would never be in an MK game.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Isn't it because back when MK9 or MKX was coming out, there was a guy who obsessively talked about Khrome as if he was destined to be in the game and brought him up all the time in unrelated threads. I'm pretty sure he also harassed the developers about Khrome's inclusion and one of them said that they would actively see to it that Khrome would never be in an MK game.
This. 100% this. Dude jumped from multiple MK sites doing this. All because of that stupid statue manufacturing fuck up and the fact that "liquid metal ninja man" is an admittedly kinda ok concept.

Paulo Garcia was the dev that vowed for Khrome to never come close to ever seeing the light of day so...

Chrome is a cool concept, a ninja T-1000, that's not the problem, the problem was his creator got too pushy on trying to get him in. Demanding rather than asking. As it is, Chrome is not the problem, his creator is to the point where he made what little chance the developers might have even humor the idea of using him go down the drain with the harassment.

I don't mind Khrome, but I'd rather get Water God (MKM: Sub Zero), and what's official from NRS itself than something unofficial.
Yeah I'd like to get more elementals in the game game. Kind of bullshit we got Blaze when pretty much a good junk of the cast shoots fire, but not the water elemental when only Rain uses water.