What's new

Mortal Kombat 10 characters?

Everyone who survived + Noob

I would like to hope that Drahmin and Moloch return, Quan Chi has use for them should Shinnok double cross him. Chameleon has plenty of potential even if they don't give him a totally unique moveset

also havik because fuck yeah
Oh, but disagree with the "+ Noob" part. Because fuck that spammy prick and Nightwolf (presumably) killed him when he kicked him into the Soulnado. Then again, I suppose Quaners could just resurrect him again lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Oh, but disagree with the "+ Noob" part. Because fuck that spammy prick and Nightwolf (presumably) killed him when he kicked him into the Soulnado. Then again, I suppose Quaners could just resurrect him again lol
Noob is the best ;_;

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
No one knows if Noob is dead, cuz it happened to Scorpion. Maybe this time, like Scorpion, he'll meet the Elder Gods and become Sub again?

And am i the only one who hates abc get resurrected by xyz because of 123... that shit is lame and ruined mk story.

No one knows if Noob is dead, cuz it happened to Scorpion. Maybe this time, like Scorpion, he'll meet the Elder Gods and become Sub again?

And am i the only one who hates abc get resurrected by xyz because of 123... that shit is lame and ruined mk story.
Shit, good point. I forgot that happened to Scorpion. I only assumed Noob died when he was kicked in because he was screaming and seemingly being disintegrated hhaaha :p

And yeah, it has been a little too much over the years. Killing off and resurrecting Johnny Cage four or so times was over-kill. At least that's seemingly not gonna happen anymore since Raiden stopped Johnny from dying the first after spearing Mortaro through a fucking bridge. Fuck that was awesome haha

Minh Giang

Shit, good point. I forgot that happened to Scorpion. I only assumed Noob died when he was kicked in because he was screaming and seemingly being disintegrated hhaaha :p

And yeah, it has been a little too much over the years. Killing off and resurrecting Johnny Cage four or so times was over-kill. At least that's seemingly not gonna happen anymore since Raiden stopped Johnny from dying the first after spearing Mortaro through a fucking bridge. Fuck that was awesome haha
man i wish they could have made stage transition for mk9, stage transition with Motaro like Injustice's Darkseid would have been great. And i don't know why Boon didn't do that, stage transition has been in mk for years ;___;.

man i wish they could have made stage transition for mk9, stage transition with Motaro like Injustice's Darkseid would have been great. And i don't know why Boon didn't do that, stage transition has been in mk for years ;___;.
Dude, I will bet with 98% certainty that transitions will be in MK10. It'll be fucking epic, too. Hell, they can just build MK10 around Injustice's system, just give me designated block button hahaha

Oh, AND FUCKING COMBO BREAKERS. The main reason why I don't play Injustice much is because it only lets me break out of some bullshit Superman combo FUCKING ONCE.

Minh Giang

Dude, I will bet with 98% certainty that transitions will be in MK10. It'll be fucking epic, too. Hell, they can just build MK10 around Injustice's system, just give me designated block button hahaha
if mk10 uses injustice's gameplay (even if it has block button, i'm sure it will have cuz it's a mk game), people on this page will say "let mk be mk" lol, more like "let mk10 be mk9.0.0.0.0.0.1).

Element_

The First Element
Oh, AND FUCKING COMBO BREAKERS. The main reason why I don't play Injustice much is because it only lets me break out of some bullshit Superman combo FUCKING ONCE.
Geoff would you calm down a bit with the swearing , no need for it .thanks

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't like breakers but clash kind of sucks two. They should do the old system of three breakers and give us parries

I don't like breakers but clash kind of sucks two. They should do the old system of three breakers and give us parries
I'm cool with that. So long as I have more than ONLY ONE FUCKING CHANCE to get out of some bullshit, inescapable 50%+ combo, I'm happy.

1. i know she will be in the movie, and the characters in the movie not being in the game is not stupid lol, i don't see the reason why it's stupid.
2. mkda
1. Yes it is. Take Hydro for an example. He was briefly appeared in MK Legacy and people already want him to be playable in games.
2. How well did that game do?

I know it will be difficult for NRS to decide what characters to include in MK10 so as to please fans, but popular characters like Scorpion, Sub-zero, Liu Kang and Kitana will most probably be in.