What's new

Mortal Kombat 10 characters?

I'm bored. So I'm gonna make a thread explaining my ideas for the next game that people probably won't bother with anyway for the hell of it.

Who would guys like to see? And would you like to see characters return?

Personally, I think everyone who survived in MK9's story should return seeing as how so many key characters were killed off. Maybe stick with the original time-line and have Cyrax and Ermac become good guys so that there are more around? If they were to bring back a dead character, though, I'd want it to be Kung Lao because he's an absolute beast and doesn't get nearly enough recognition in the story. He was just starting to near the end of his chapter and what do they do? Kill him right there and then. Dick move, NRS.

And should the upcoming game's story be a re-telling of 4, Deadly Alliance and Deception (which it probably will be because the next game would have fuck all characters if it was based on just 4), I'd like to see:

-Fujin as Raiden's successor and rival. The story could go that Raiden is so overcome with the guilt of killing Liu Kang that he goes rogue like he did in Deception. Make him a more important part of the story. He was and/or is Earthrealm's protector since Raiden became an Elder God at the end of 4, you know.

-Kai come back (because ever more so than Kung Lao he didn't get much props story wise) and look to defeat Shinnok for his own ulterior motives. Make him evil towards the end. Or keep him as a hero and have him be Liu Kang or Kung Lao's successor.

-Tanya return and stay on the side of good. Have her rule Edenia and fight for it seeing as how all the royals are dead. Or maybe have her still side with Shinnok still so Edenia doesn't get destroyed.

-Reiko be introduced as a successor to Shao Kahn (but hopefully not be so annoyingly over-powered) yet willingly side with the heroes so that Outworld doesn't get destroyed along with Earthrealm.

-Bo' Rai Cho return wanting revenge against Raiden for Liu Kang's death, becoming a villain. Give his relationship with Liu Kang a lot more story to it. Make 'em out to be almost father and son.

-Frost return looking to honor Sub-Zero and aid the heroes. Keep her as a back-stabbing bitch, though. Would make for a good part of the story. Or maybe make her the first ever female Cyber Ninja? I guess it'd make sense seeing as how Sub-Zero is dead in this alternate time-line and never got the chance to take her under his wing. Then again, she may not even exist in this time-line. But hey, if they can put Nightwolf in the MK 1 part of MK9's story when he wasn't introduced until MK3, why not do the same for Frost?

-Blaze return and have a more pivotal role in the story instead of just being randomly made "important" like in Armageddon. If the next game is re-telling 4, Deadly Alliance and Deception (maybe even Armageddon), build up to his role as savior of Armageddon.

-Havik be a wild-card and go with whatever side he'd believe to be the most chaotic (more than likely Shinnok's). Or maybe have him side with the heroes because he believes there won't be enough chaos around if Earthrealm and Outworld are destroyed.

-Hotaru as one of Shinnok's generals and still have those awesomely brutal fatalities. Also to mirror Havik. Possibly even rival Reiko? Have Reiko and him want control of Outworld?

-Ashrah be in the game but as her demon form, maybe even a sub-boss. We've never seen it, so who knows what it'd look like and play as. I mean, how do we know it isn't a hulking beast like Goro, Kintaro or Moloch? Maybe end up sticking to the original timeline, though. Gradually have her change into the form we know while aiding the heroes.

So yeah, those are my thoughts. Implying anyone even read this, care to add to the potential discussion?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
As long as these characters are in, i will be satisfied, so then anyone is pretty much welcome, but i want to main these 4 characters along the way so pretty bad, i really do hope NRS answers my prayers and give me these 4 characters. it would be hella awesome.

Skarlet

Kia, Jataaka & Sareena

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
- Raiden, Johnny Cage and Sonya, for obvious reasons, since they are the good characters who survived in the end of MK9
- Skarlet, since she needs more character development in the franchise
- Sareena and Fujin
- Shinnok and Quan Chi are certainly 100% guaranteed to be there
- Tanya and Reiko are good characters to be part of the game
- Havik and Li Mei, for personal choices, both are cool !! :D

All the rest of cast/roster leftover in MK10, I don't care, let's NRS do their job and let's see what happen next, hehe :cool:

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Besides the characters from mk9...

1) Shinnok
2) Sareena
3) Blaze
4) Fujin
5) Tanya
6) Reiko
7) Bo Rai Cho
8) Ashrah
9) Hotaru
10) Havik
11) Daegon
12) Traven
13) Nitara
14) Drahmin

and bring back half the cast of MK9 and the roster will be cool with me.

As long as these characters are in, i will be satisfied, so then anyone is pretty much welcome, but i want to main these 4 characters along the way so pretty bad, i really do hope NRS answers my prayers and give me these 4 characters. it would be hella awesome.

Skarlet

Kia, Jataaka & Sareena
Yeah, Sareena would be good to see in the next game. She doesn't have much story to her so far, so it'd be cool to see her brought back and given a good part of the story. Skarlet would great to see as well because I guess she'd be going after Quan Chi like she was sort of was in MK9.

Besides the characters from mk9...

1) Shinnok
2) Sareena
3) Blaze
4) Fujin
5) Tanya
6) Reiko
7) Bo Rai Cho
8) Ashrah
9) Hotaru
10) Havik
11) Daegon
12) Traven
13) Nitara
14) Drahmin

and bring back half the cast of MK9 and the roster will be cool with me.
Eh, I'm not really much of a fan of Taven and Deagon. Their story was really boring for me in Armageddon.

And fuck yes to Drahmin. I highly doubt he'll even be seen again, though. Boon has said himself that Drahmin is on his least favourite characters :\

- Raiden, Johnny Cage and Sonya, for obvious reasons, since they are the good characters who survived in the end of MK9
- Skarlet, since she needs more character development in the franchise
- Sareena and Fujin
- Shinnok and Quan Chi are certainly 100% guaranteed to be there
- Tanya and Reiko are good characters to be part of the game
- Havik and Li Mei, for personal choices, both are cool !! :D

All the rest of cast/roster leftover in MK10, I don't care, let's NRS do their job and let's see what happen next, hehe :cool:
If Cage for some stupid reason isn't in the next game, I might not even bother with it.

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Eh, I'm not really much of a fan of Taven and Deagon. Their story was really boring for me in Armageddon.

And fuck yes to Drahmin. I highly doubt he'll even be seen again, though. Boon has said himself that Drahmin is on his least favourite characters :\
I loved the Armageddon storyline, that and the Konquest mode was the only aspects I liked of that trash game. *Sheds a tear*

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Fuck story line. Keep the full mk9 cast and add more characters.

As long as kitana and sindel are in the game I'm a happy man.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JDM

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
As long as Sub-Zero is not a cyborg, I'm good. I mean that's one of the most iconic character in mortal kombat, right after scorpion, that's one of the character that we always seen in menu getting d2 by scorpion.

on the other note, Johnny Cage with the orderrealm training, or wolf-man version of nightwolf would be awesome

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
I don't know about Sindel, but Kitana will be on the game because

1) game will be release with the movie and she will be in the movie
2) she is a fan favorite

So, what car do you have? :)

1. Anyone confirmed that characters in the movie will be in MK10 :-/?
2. Remember Liu Kang ;___; ?

1. Anyone confirmed that characters in the movie will be in MK10 :-/?
2. Remember Liu Kang ;___; ?
1. No, actually she wasn't confirmed for the movie as well. But, she is suppose to be the number 1 lady of the game (or 2 if you consider Sonya the number 1), how can she not be in the movie? It's basic marketing to include characters of movies to the game - more sales, there is a reason that are going to be released together. And it will be stupid if she's in the movie and not in the game. (Not that I care about Kitana though, just saying what I find reasonable)
2. What about Liu Kang?

Element_

The First Element
its all about Tanya! I cried like a ten year old girl when they added Skarlet instead of Tanya in mk9 , I will smile for a full day If I hear the news that she's guna be in the roster.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Everyone who survived + Noob

I would like to hope that Drahmin and Moloch return, Quan Chi has use for them should Shinnok double cross him. Chameleon has plenty of potential even if they don't give him a totally unique moveset

also havik because fuck yeah

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
1. No, actually she wasn't confirmed for the movie as well. But, she is suppose to be the number 1 lady of the game (or 2 if you consider Sonya the number 1), how can she not be in the movie? It's basic marketing to include characters of movies to the game - more sales, there is a reason that are going to be released together. And it will be stupid if she's in the movie and not in the game. (Not that I care about Kitana though, just saying what I find reasonable)
2. What about Liu Kang?
1. i know she will be in the movie, and the characters in the movie not being in the game is not stupid lol, i don't see the reason why it's stupid.
2. mkda

As long as Sub-Zero is not a cyborg, I'm good. I mean that's one of the most iconic character in mortal kombat, right after scorpion, that's one of the character that we always seen in menu getting d2 by scorpion.

on the other note, Johnny Cage with the orderrealm training, or wolf-man version of nightwolf would be awesome
Sub-Zero's dead and the Arcade Ladder endings aren't canon. I'd be highly mind-fucked if Nightwolf was to randomly be resurrected and start walking around as a half wolf-half man thing. I would LOVE to see Animalities in the next game, however. Brutalities, as well. It's a shame they didn't have enough time to add a Brutality system for 9 :\ They could maybe make Cage's ending canon, though. Make it that he went off to Seido to train so that he'd be better prepared should something ever threaten Earthrealm again (which there most definitely will).

Everyone who survived + Noob

I would like to hope that Drahmin and Moloch return, Quan Chi has use for them should Shinnok double cross him. Chameleon has plenty of potential even if they don't give him a totally unique moveset

also havik because fuck yeah
Agreed, agreed and FUCKING AGREED. Next to Cage, Raiden and Smoke, Havik's my favourite character haha

Reactions: RYX