What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 Tanya face model found - Sydney Cross

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
all she needs is a change in her hair and eyes. her face is really beautiful, but the hair is not it. you may not want to accept this but those need to change.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
all she needs is a change in her hair and eyes. her face is really beautiful, but the hair is not it. you may not want to accept this but those need to change.
LOL, no I have accepted this - you seem to not be able to accept that MK1 Tanya looks like this

I'm sure she'll get something similar to this

Plop

Noob
I don't give a shit about Tanya, never have, but I don't think she looks ugly in MK!. The hair is a bit silly, but that's it.

If, in real life, a woman came up to you that looked like MK1 Tanya, would you start screaming "OMG LOOK HOW UGLY THIS WOMAN IS!"?

I don't think you would. She looks fine. She looks like any other woman you'd see walking down the street.

The hair needs work though.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
LOL, no I have accepted this - you seem to not be able to accept that MK1 Tanya looks like this

I'm sure she'll get something similar to this
how do you know i meant only you with my sentence? you aren’t the only person in this world, a reality check.

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Who gives a fuck about her primary costume when we have Brazilian coachella Anitta Funkeira Tanya? It's camp, it's dumb and it's fun. I'm definitely using that.
I do not give a shit about most primary costumes as long as we gets tons of customization options. At this point I'm fairly certain that every character is gonna have at least one costume that I'm gonna love. Why would I use anything other than Tanya Funkeira? (unless we get an MKD costume for her. In that case, I'd only use Tanya Funkeira about 95% of the time).

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I do not give a shit about most primary costumes as long as we gets tons of customization options. At this point I'm fairly certain that every character is gonna have at least one costume that I'm gonna love. Why would I use anything other than Tanya Funkeira? (unless we get an MKD costume for her. In that case, I'd only use Tanya Funkeira about 95% of the time).
Getting hate mail after beating someone with funkeira tanya
me instantly replying MEU NAMORADO É MÓ OTÁRIO, ELE LAVA MINHAS CALCINHAS