What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 - Official Umgadi Trailer

yeeeeeeeeessss! Baraka's back!!! He looks dope! Definitely main material.

I hope they continue what they started in 11 and don't just have him job. Also hope he's not lower tier again.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
yeeeeeeeeessss! Baraka's back!!! He looks dope! Definitely main material.

I hope they continue what they started in 11 and don't just have him job. Also hope he's not lower tier again.
doesn't look like he'll be low tier. he got fast overhead that juggles and he used a special that restands after his 300 hits combo. he looks very strong and oppressive already, i can't be more hype for him.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It’s not an MK game without some scenes of random Tarkatan jobbers :laughing:

P.S. Baraka looks fantastic!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dope trailer! Even though I’m not necessarily interested in these characters and I already know 2 of my mains (Smoke & Scorpion), I’m going to try out every character in the game this time around. Really looking forward to seeing Homelander and Ermac’s gameplay

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Baraka looks saucy af

And Li Mei is finally back after like.. 15 years!!!

I'm not sure how to feel about Tanya. I think her outfit needs more yellow

Li Mei looks amazing. Kelly Hu's voice is perfect as well, glad they found a way to keep her around even without D'Vorah in the game (so far, anyway). Love the upgrade to her moveset we're seeing here.

Tanya looks interesting. Definitely some Jade influence (the staff slam overhead looks almost identical). But still very Tanya, with the drill and the spinning kick special in the air.

Baraka. Ok, I've always kind of disliked Baraka. Cool look, no character. But after MK11 really gave him a personality glow up, and what looks to be the beginnings of a story in play here for MK1, I'm super pumped for his inclusion. It's so much fun to see them taking characters that were just a visual hook and really fleshing them out with backstory, motivation and personality to really make them shine.

Kenshi, Smoke, Li Mei, Tanya, Shang and with Ermac and Quan in the KP. This is really shaping up to be one heck of a roster so far.

They just keep knocking this out of the park. Li mei actually looks fun. Tanya's got all sorts of cool shit going on. Baraka looks like he might be a really cool looking unplayable pile of trash (i'm joking and i hope to god he's viable for once).

Already voiced my issues with Ermac appearance, but DLC is just rock fucking solid for me. I want to actually try all of them.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Looks like the "3rd trailer" might be the new cartoon trailer... so we might not be getting a 3rd MK trailer.. I think many of us were expecting a "story trailer" or something.