What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 - Official Banished Trailer

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sareena is gonna be main roster DLC. I bet my pants.
Definitely, just praying i get to play the 3 sisters, if they are really getting all the love, i'm all for it, that's some fleshed character development well though out, i mean, Ashrah is a Demon so the sisters, making them blood related it's like strucking fucking gold, more so based on what she said in the story trailer, they are hunting her down, DAMN!

skahwt

Noob
I’m loving the stages in this game. The Chinese - I mean, Outworld - New Years stage looks amazing and I love the dark Living Forest look. Have they shown three different Living Forest stages?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Man that shit was hype. You seen Baraka on the good side ! Havok looks sick, Ashrahs combos got me sweaty n hard …and the customs gonna go STUPID .. 2031520316

why tf does Johnny have a sword?? I’m ready

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Man that shit was hype. You seen Baraka on the good side ! Havok looks sick, Ashrahs combos got me sweaty n hard …and the customs gonna go STUPID .. View attachment 20315View attachment 20316

why tf does Johnny have a sword?? I’m ready
These did not seems as custom , more like story related outfit, that maybe they are using as disguise to enter in some areas .... you see that Johnny Cage looks like as a Kotal Kahn soldier, lol !

Also Johnny with sword seems to be story related only, another disguise stuff he probably was obligated to use