What's new

Mortal Kombat – Official Restricted Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

trufenix

bye felicia
Maybe if you read more carefully you'd realize I said most ppl know mortal kombat by name (never said most ppl know the plot). Maybe if you would have researched more carefully you'd have seen the actual Shinning trailer. Maybe if you brought up valid criticisms regarding the trailer (which there are) you wouldnt sound so ridiculous....
Crazy how my ridiculous posts never once called for your criticisms, and here you are dropping more valid ones on me.

I can see why the mk trailer speaks to you, you probably spend all day telling people when they are and aren't being ridiculous, huh?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Crazy how my ridiculous posts never once called for your criticisms, and here you are dropping more valid ones on me.

I can see why the mk trailer speaks to you, you probably spend all day telling people when they are and aren't being ridiculous, huh?
I didnt drop them on you. I just mentioned them as part of the convo of this trailer in the thread. Like I said, some stuff I liked and some stuff im worried about. But when someone stands there claiming something demonstrably false, I cant help but point that out

trufenix

bye felicia
I didnt drop them on you. I just mentioned them as part of the convo of this trailer in the thread. Like I said, some stuff I liked and some stuff im worried about. But when someone stands there claiming something demonstrably false, I cant help but point that out
"I didn't drop them on you ... I can't help but point that out."

keep at it, lol.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
"I didn't drop them on you ... I can't help but point that out."

keep at it, lol.
wtf I didnt drop my criticism of the trailer on you. I dropped my criticism of your criticism though because it was dumb lol. If you are unhappy with that well sorry but we are discussing the trailer in this thread. If someone is gonna call you out on your ridiculous "trailer doesnt show plot therefore it will suck" criticism and you have nothing to defend it with then wtf are you discussing. Stick in your echo chamber and cry about a trailer.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Told you all that was Reptile.

No need to apologise, I've already run through the scenario in my head and accepted all of your apologies.

Still hyped for the film though even if they have joined NRS in doing my boy dirty.

Kabal indeed looks awesome, but unfortunately we already know him and Reiko will die so not getting invested. It’s crazy though that they can make a Kabal and then at the same time just mail it in with Reiko. Funny enough he looks like Kabal without a mask from 11.

Art Lean

Noob
I edited my previous post, the link I posted got its sound muted, now fixed with a new version. So if you clicked it before and it had no sound except Bongacams-style muzak, it's back with dialogue now.

Anyway, not sure if it's of any plot relevance, but Cole's armour appears to be of the same kind of material and structure as Sub Zero's hood. If it's not just coincidental costume choice, could mean it's some kind of Lin Kuei armour?

maybe it will have a good soundtrack?
One report has already confirmed that the Techno Syndrome melody will be incorporated into the score, so I'm certainly looking forward to hearing that.

God that shot of Reiko, kabal, and mileena looks awesome. This might turn out to be one of those movies that has no right to be as good as it is lol

Interesting they chose to make Reiko like a hulking, cgi (kinda?) brute. I hope he does at least one signature move or says something Reiko'y before being complete bad guy fodder.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Cole looks sick with his armor and Blade/Tonfa weapons.

Cole Young bringing the hype. #Cole4DLC

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Cole is definitely about to kill Goro. That is a god damn shame. You can have a villain show up in a movie without instantly killing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.