Is it the marquee belt? I think I got that from the shrine.I unlocked and opened the last of the shit in the krypt this weekend. What a let down. Still several skins and gear pieces left for my fucking main that are supposedly in the krypt. The best Johnny Cage belt is still in there somewhere....
I really don't want to refill the chests and soul spires and do it all over. Please tell me there's another way....a better way.
Well that would explain why all of the Injustice 2 characters I never played were decked out in level 1 epic gear... lol.I did have this idea that the more matches you have with your main and co main the shrine seems to give less gear or skins for these fighters.
I know EA does this with sports titles to get you to grind more or not drop the game making sure you keep coming back. They are known for RNG. Also, if you stop playing for around a month and open some loot or "packs" when you get back it seems to give rare items. They have this system which reads how often you log in and how many minutes played.
I don't think NRS is that evil though. Well, hopefully not.
One a day. It just gives you gold mostly 10k kinda like mobile games do you play it and you can get daily rewards .I have no idea how Shinnok's amulet glitch is done, but I did it. What's worse is I found 2 out of 3 ingridients for it.
Does anyone know what's the deal with dailies? I assumed it would be 3 per day, but I seem to get 1 at best.
I kinda did as I went long took little longer but not that badSouls needed for different stuff:
10,000 souls are needed for the tree that gives you the item to craft shinnoks amulet
2,000 souls are needed to rebuild the bridge
3,000 souls are needed to raise the riverchest (250k coins chest)
So save those souls and don’t use them to open the soul chests or whatever they are called
Do you remember where you got the Sub-Zero Tundra skin? Was it from a chest, soul, Kollector, or Shrine? Thanks dude.I’m currently at 553 krypt chests opened & 1,032 gear kollected.
I’ve refilled the krypt twice , the first time I refilled it I spent about 12,000 souls and got a decent amount of gear and skins . ( I currently have around 25-30 skins per character )
If you have a turbo controller of any sort, souls are far and away the easiest currency to farm.Probably won’t if you play some what it’s easy get already close to it again
You don't need any controller, just laptop.If you have a turbo controller of any sort, souls are far and away the easiest currency to farm.
A lot of people use AI battle to farm resources in this game. From my experience, it's nowhere near as effective as this, especially since it absolutely will loop indefinitely. The basic idea is this: Set rounds to win to 1, in gameplay options. Go to offline VS, against an AI opponent, set to very easy. Use a turbo controller to repeatedly mash the X button. Under the right circumstances, this is genuinely enough to beat a very easy AI. Your repeated mashing of one button will win the vast majority of those matches, and whether you win or lose, the first option to come up is rematch. You'll keep rematching, because you keep hitting the X button.
Keep in mind that you can map any input to the X button, so the idea is to find the character who will be the most consistent if all they can do is mash one single input, then pit them against whichever AI is most likely to a) walk right into that, and b) generally be a useless piece of shit.
tldr version: Get a turbo controller, pick Jacqui, map 2 to the X button (well, A on Xbox), pick Shao Kahn (with 30 rushdown/30 grappling, and both taunt + dark priest in his moves), hold that button forever.
Like, any time I'm not playing the game, any time I'm sleeping or not home, I've got this running lmao. No exaggeration. Granted, my apartment covers my electric bill, so uh... That's probably something you should take into account, before you take my recommendation to have this game running at all times. I'm not trying to gouge anyone on their utilities. Either way, I check it when I get up in the morning, and find about 500k gold + god knows how many souls; I have 83k now, and I've opened every soul vault multiple times. Souls will be the least of your problems in the krypt, if you're using this trick.
MORE DETAILED INFO TO COVER MY BASES, FOR ANYONE WHO MIGHT HAPPEN TO GIVE A SHIT:
- I'm not sure what your cheapest option for a controller with a turbo button is; I've been playing pretty much every fighting game on the Eightarc PS3/360 stick for close to a decade, and that just happened to have a turbo function (you can actually hit turbo + input a second time to make it repeat without needing the button to be held, so it's even easier). I can't speak for the XB1 version, but the PS4 version of the game has seamless back compatibility with just about every PS3 controller, and it's even easier than MKX was. You just plug it in, and it works immediately. I've heard some people say their controllers aren't compatible, so some models may not be, but the vast majority of them are. Basically, if you don't have a turbo controller, just find a cheap PS3/PS4 pad that does. The standard PS4 controller's D-pad is fucking garbage for fighting games anyway, so if you're on the fence about shelling out money just to do this trick, that's something to consider as well. Forcing yourself to use that piece of shit pad is just cruel and unusual punishment.
- I haven't exactly worked this down to a science, but from my experience, the winning combo is Jacqui vs. Shao Kahn. Jacqui's 2 2 is fast, and advances forward, which means you don't get stuck swinging at nothing when they aren't within humping distance of you. Kahn's normals tend to have some pretty ugly frames, but more importantly, you have the option to give him a variation where he has dark priest, taunt, and nothing else. This means that 1) his combo potential is already neutered by not having the few things that would make him decent to begin with, and 2) the AI's decision making is hindered by not one, but TWO moves that cause him to stand still and do nothing for extended periods.
- You might be thinking that setting the AI to a higher difficulty means more gold. Unfortunately, the difference in gold per win is negligible, and setting the AI to the lowest difficulty ensures that mashing one button endlessly is genuinely all it takes to win in most cases. Keep in mind, efficiency is the most important thing here: The AI will win from time to time, but you want to minimize how often that happens, so you're getting more gold out of it.
- If you don't have Kahn, then Jade or Kung Lao would be my recommended punching bag. In any case, just make sure you use their custom slots, and AI tuning, to make them as ineffectual as possible. For AI tuning, that's obviously 30 points into grappling, and 30 points into rushdown; you want them to walk right into you, as often as possible, and having 0 points into combos also minimizes the damage of any conversions they DO happen to get.
- AGAIN, I haven't worked this down to a science. There might be a better combination of turbo button workhorse + punching bag than Jacqui + Kahn, but having looked at everyone's string potential with a single button, Jacqui stood out as the best candidate. I'm sure some people are thinking of characters who have longer one button strings, i.e. Geras 1 1 1, but those are less effective than they sound on paper. It's a lot more important that you're able to stick to your opponent when distance is created, since, well, you can't use any movement options. You also want an attack that doesn't knock down, because well, whiff recovery is bad. With this combo, I find Jacqui wins literally over 90% of the time. Like, I'll come home and see 600+ wins vs. 20-30 losses, or something. If anyone happens to find an even more efficient setup, I'd be happy to hear it, because more gold is always nice.
If anyone has any other questions/concerns/whatever, feel free to ask. Normally, I might actually feel bad for using this exploit, but with the inane bullshit NRS pulled with the krypt this time around, I fully encourage you to do whatever is within your power to milk it for all it's worth.