What's new

More MKX News, Beyond KP2, On The Horizon, Koming Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
If it is in fact netcode, I was right when I predicted it months ago (and mentioned it here)

I had a chat with a player who knows someone who works at QLOC and confirmed netcode changes are coming.

Prepare your butts. This will be epic and all those cheap mofos online will have to play for real and not use cheap tactics to win.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If after this GGPO tease the MKX netcode stays as is, SFV is 100% becoming my main game.

On the other hand, if GGPO/good netcode is coming to MKX for real, I'm 100% buying every DLC NRS ever comes out with for this game. Even if it's another Brazil costume pack and KP3 is four more Leatherfaces.
This is exactly how I feel. It's one thing to have to have given up online 6 months ago due to this piece of manure smelling shit, and it's another thing for Boon and company to tease, troll or whatever. But if they are out here teasing huge netcode improvements and announce some bs about extra skins without discussing it I'm officially done on the spot and going to SFV. That would be the ultimate level of disrespect to the consumer, basically laughing at us if it went down like that.

Now if there are real actual netcode enhancements I will preorder KP2, preorder Spawn, Michael Myers, bikini beach skin packs, and any other nonsense they add in. I'd gladly shell out whatever to get all content and play until there's no more game left to play.

It's make or break for me now. I'm either ALL in or ALL out after teasing netcode advances.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
This would be absolutely amazing. Haven't played the game in months but this would 100% get me back into it and hell I'd probably even buy the next KP2 as well. Two things I had no plans of doing before this GGPO possibility was teased. On the other hand if they don't implement some sort of netcode improvement I will go back to playing GG and soon to be SF5 and never look back. All up to you now NRS.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Please let it be a better connection! Then when Mileena is no longer considered "an online goddess", maybe our buff threads won't be getting shot up so often. :)

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Please let it be a better connection! Then when Mileena is no longer considered "an online goddess", maybe our buff threads won't be getting shot up so often. :)
I hate playing against mileena online or offline so it won't change my thoughts about her lol. I can just imagine how all the online warriors will feel tho, not being able to use lag to their advantage.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
People will punish telekick and stop getting bullied by Mileena's B12?
Will Tanya players stop waking up with regular drill?
People will stop waking up NJP?
Will people stop upplaying Kitana, Mileena and Jacqui?
Will people finally block Kitana's B14 and her godlike staggers?
Will Mileena's F3 stop being a 50/50 for people with slow reactions?
Will Ermac's D3 infinite be patched out with this?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
If this turns out to be trolling, and he doesn't actually improve the Netcode, how will you guys feel about Ed Boon?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I look forward to whatever the news is.

:)

It's gonna be GGPO, Komplete Edition announcement with Fujin as the final (and the best) DLC.......And the web series announcement.
Man I'd be happy with anything that would include Fujin, or if they said you know what guys. There won't be a KP 3 but there will be one last surprise before we move onto Injustice 2 and that one last send off is

Fujin

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Bit different. That's scumbag salesmanship and he should be condemned for it like the sack of shit he is, but at least there is motivation for it and hes not doing it deliberately out of spite or anything, its just for his own benefit.

However acknowledging this lie he sold the world cheating hundreds of thousands of people out of millions of dollars, and then making jokes about it like its funny, and dangling it in front of consumers just to taunt them out of it, would be a whole different thing. We don't know if hes trolling or not yet, but if he is and everyone on here still rides his dick, it's officially treading into the territory of Stockholm syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.