What's new

Money Match Characters!

this is all hypothetical and for fun so don't trip but I would love to see it come to light. If you were playing for $1oo minimum in a ft10 and limited to 2 characters who would they be?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Ermac and Jax....

....but I'd probably come to my senses and go with Kabal or Human Smoke eventually. I just like my mains lol It's hard for me to just pick 2 man...i like so many characters and I have a new main every week

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Apparently A-J/Rytak challenged Rin to a $50 MM tonight - Rin's Kano (which is God-like) vs A-JRytak's Human Smoke (LOL!). Kano would be a good choice if you are really good with him. I'm waiting to see who won or if A-J even showed up....cuz he loses if he doesn't show up or doesn't have the money. 5 people heard it set it in stone....mind you this is the same guy who challenged CDjr the day he bought MK9 LMAO

Espio

Kokomo
True, very true, but the question IS....are you good enough with him to hang w/ top 5 characters? I used to think he was a good counter for Kabal, but at the higher levels Kabal completely destroys hims.
I haven't played the game seriously in well...ever lol. I couldn't currently, I'd need to spend some serious time actually leveling up at the game, but once I got really good I'd try it.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I haven't played the game seriously in well...ever lol. I couldn't currently, I'd need to spend some serious time actually leveling up at the game, but once I got really good I'd try it.
haha good luck.....I'm pretty nasty w/ Stryker, but vs Simon's Kabal.... I couldn't get ONE win. I mean he's got the infinites and it's relatively easy on Kabal, as well as he can't be run-jabbed but even at that, he is just no match for Kabal. I never even manage to get the launcher to start the infinites cuz he's just all over me w/ mind-games....which is what Kabal has to do due to lack of run-jabs.

Oh, and Kabal can Spin ALL Stryker's specials on block/whiff too

Espio

Kokomo
haha good luck.....I'm pretty nasty w/ Stryker, but vs Simon's Kabal.... I couldn't get ONE win. I mean he's got the infinites and it's relatively easy on Kabal, as well as he can't be run-jabbed but even at that, he is just no match for Kabal. I never even manage to get the launcher to start the infinites cuz he's just all over me w/ mind-games....which is what Kabal has to do due to lack of run-jabs.

Kabal is ridiculous in pretty much every game he appears in lol. I might pass infinites drive me up a wall lol.

Kind of cool you play Stryker though:cool:. Is he your main in that game and do you play anybody else?

That sucks for Stryker, nothing being safe on block or whiff...god Kabal gives him hell in every game they're both in it seems lol :(.

Do you have any footage of you guys playing? I'd like to see it:).

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Kabal is ridiculous in pretty much every game he appears in lol. I might pass infinites drive me up a wall lol.

Kind of cool you play Stryker though:cool:. Is he your main in that game and do you play anybody else?

That sucks for Stryker, nothing being safe on block or whiff...god Kabal gives him hell in every game they're both in it seems lol :(.

Do you have any footage of you guys playing? I'd like to see it:).
I play all 23 characters, I'm just kind average w/ Shang, Reptile and Lui Kang, but I can still manage to get wins with them. Styrker isn't my main, I just use him on female ninjas cuz of easy-infinite and Kitana pisses me off. My top 5 are definitely Ermac and Jax, but the next 3-6 are debatable, prolly NightWolf, Jade and Mileena but next week it will 3 different tertiary characters instead. That's just how I roll...i know Mileena is low tier, but she's mad-fun to use and works great to counter Kitana, NW, Jax, and some rushdown characters. When I just wanna play for fun I use Cyrax.

Oh... Still, I don't even need to practice.

Sonya and Sektor.
Sonya I could see, MAYBE, but one launcher combo on Sektor and he can be relaunched EASILY all day by everyone who can relaunch, especially Kabal, H SMoke, Ermac, Kano, Sonya, C. Sub, Mileena. Robots can be good, but you have to remember they are THEE easiest characters to do the relaunch semi-infinite on and generally if you know how to JK, RH, HK/LK in the corner, it's a losing match for him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Depends on who it is I'm facing. But to be safe, I'm comfortable with my H.Smoke vs anyone, so I'd choose him. Never really had a second best, and to be honest, I would be comfortable random selecting a MM if Mileena wasn't there :)

He needs to face Striker in the hands of A L A N 1 S!