What's new

Tech MMH OTGS off HoJ and Asylum interactions. (50/50 mixups)

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
I love these OTG's. Good work!

I pulled some of this off on @Denzell in casuals at SCR yesterday. lol :p
Nice! I was pulling it off in casuals as well, but I'm glad to hear that's it's been used in higher level play. If any of y'all pull this off in a major then I will lose my shit!

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Shout outs to stage specific tech. METERLESS vortex on Hall of Justice only. Since the asylum interaction breaks after using it twice. Does anyone know why sometimes B1 xx Teleport will connect in the corner and sometimes it won't?

@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@Krayzie
@STB Shujinkydink
@R.E.O.

btw f2 d3 doesnt work in the corner in real game (it does in training mode) just like how u cant do f2d3 martian grab in the corner. it reverses the input:(. @HP Hatecraft

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Yea
nice stuff you got here. i've been messing around with a lot of this stuff but on asylum stage, i wish i had an answer to the b1 teleport randomly not connecting. it works sometimes i haven't tested it enough to get to the bottom of it. but my guess would be that it may be stance specific. i normally to b13 to be +1 or b1 ex close orb to be +25 or hit confirm into a 30+%
btw f2 d3 doesnt work in the corner in real game (it does in training mode) just like how u cant do f2d3 martian grab in the corner. it reverses the input:(. @HP Hatecraft
Hmm, are you sure? I just went to the HoJ in a real match and F2D3 worked fine. It worked with just a raw F2D3 interact, and it also worked with j3 interact, B2(otg) teleport, F2D3 interact. Who did it not work on for you, maybe it's character specific?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you mean. I took Catwoman to the Asylum and could only get the F2D3 interact to work a few times. The HoJ one seems to hit every single time though.

Last edited:

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Yea

Hmm, are you sure? I just went to the HoJ in a real match and F2D3 worked fine. It worked with just a raw F2D3 interact, and it also worked with j3 interact, B2(otg) teleport, F2D3 interact. Who did it not work on for you, maybe it's character specific?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you mean. I took Catwoman to the Asylum and could only get the F2D3 interact to work a few times. The HoJ one seems to hit every single time though.
i was vsing the flash. and it was on asylum so it may be on HOJ only.