What's new

Tech MMH OTGS off HoJ and Asylum interactions. (50/50 mixups)

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Messed with these after Emperor DMS posted the OTG b3 with Supes. After you interact with the HoJ robot on the right, or the bed on the left side of the Asylums, these moves will OTG. 3(trait only), D3, pillar, normal teleport, even though I couldn't really find much of a use with these. These moves also OTG, B1(low), b2(OH) Db1(low) and F3(OH) allowing for some insane mixups. EDIT: Fixed the video with stuff I left out.

#MBB3

Last edited:

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
U should help me find a cross up f3 w ZOD like GL has w f3
I've been trying to find tech for Zod's F3 since day one, lol. I feel like we have some hidden crossups sometime if we don't combo after a command grab. You know how the wraith just kind throws you forward if you don't follow up with a combo? I feel like a cross up is to be had there, but then we are giving up damage from a fully charged db2 b3 combo.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I've been trying to find tech for Zod's F3 since day one, lol. I feel like we have some hidden crossups sometime if we don't combo after a command grab. You know how the wraith just kind throws you forward if you don't follow up with a combo? I feel like a cross up is to be had there, but then we are giving up damage from a fully charged db2 b3 combo.
Ehhh

We need to talk lol

Trust me

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Shout outs to stage specific tech. METERLESS vortex on Hall of Justice only. Since the asylum interaction breaks after using it twice. Does anyone know why sometimes B1 xx Teleport will connect in the corner and sometimes it won't?

@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@Krayzie
@STB Shujinkydink
@R.E.O.

nice stuff you got here. i've been messing around with a lot of this stuff but on asylum stage, i wish i had an answer to the b1 teleport randomly not connecting. it works sometimes i haven't tested it enough to get to the bottom of it. but my guess would be that it may be stance specific. i normally to b13 to be +1 or b1 ex close orb to be +25 or hit confirm into a 30+%

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Shout outs to stage specific tech. METERLESS vortex on Hall of Justice only. Since the asylum interaction breaks after using it twice. Does anyone know why sometimes B1 xx Teleport will connect in the corner and sometimes it won't?

@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@Krayzie
@STB Shujinkydink
@R.E.O.

nice stuff you got here. i've been messing around with a lot of this stuff but on asylum stage, i wish i had an answer to the b1 teleport randomly not connecting. it works sometimes i haven't tested it enough to get to the bottom of it. but my guess would be that it may be stance specific. i normally to b13 to be +1 or b1 ex close orb to be +25 or hit confirm into a 30+%