What's new

MLG - RealGamerSwagger Interviews TriForce & EMP Tom Brady

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
In return all you can offer is what is between your legs and its not even for a child to a man who deserves to be a father. It's simply for recreation to pay him back because you have nothing to offer outside of that. How I do know this...because I've dealt with chicks like you before and can read you like a book. Shit is really sad.
If you wrote that, how you will expect to be considered with respect in the MK community? How could anyone could considered you a serious businessman? How somebody, I simply don't understand, could think of your business or whatever you do as a "development" company? It does not be necessary to be a well known member or accomplish something in the MK community to know that what you wrote is just wrong.

Thread has been cleaned. Lets get back on the original topic which is the interview with Tom Brady and Triforce.

@Goldfishkeeper while there was nothing wrong with your initial post it was in fact off topic. My suggestion if you wish to bring this article to light again is to make a thread specifically for it. Then that will be the topic.
Thank you!

If you wrote that, how you will expect to be considered with respect in the MK community? How could anyone could considered you a serious businessman? How somebody, I simply don't understand, could think of your business or whatever you do as a "development" company? It does not be necessary to be a well known member or accomplish something in the MK community to know that what you wrote is just wrong.
I'm not looking for respect. When someone attacks me, I attack back. Period. Now focus on the topic at hand.

This has nothing to do with whether shes a girl or not. If you slandered anyone on this forum based on race,gender,religious beliefs, or sexual preference, whether they were male or female Id be obligated to get involved.
By contrast Empire Arcadia is a public organization and thus is open to public criticism. I take no personal stance on this in any way, I merely state it. Her post was not slandering you personally for any of the above reasons I gave. It was an article that was critical of your organization. At best you can make a case for it being off topic and for that reason I will remove it from this thread as well as the follow up arguments. This in no way excuses your blatant misconduct. I will clean this thread on the basis that these posts are off topic. But accept responsibility for your own actions as well.
Public criticism is someones opinion not a elaborate blog suggesting it's a illegal organization. However, like I said thank you for cleaning up the thread and getting back on track with the original topic.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
doesn't the states have a freedom of speech thing?? I am but a humble canadian, and I just see a very defensive guy getting upset at people in these forums,

Goldfish didn't do anything wrong, and trying to bring her down was not the smart stuff, i've seen you on some streams just berrate dudes man, call them absolute shit, be totally disrespectful to the game and the players.

not even comentating the matches just shit talking and trashing the other dude, is that good for the buisness, is that good for fighting games? is that good for esports?

is that good for the community??

get your shit together man before you try to come into the MK world man, we've been here for a long time, your new to this only because everyone that was good at streetfighter that was in EMP quit EMP and we are all that you have right now.

Show some respect to our community please and our players,

doesn't the states have a freedom of speech thing?? I am but a humble canadian, and I just see a very defensive guy getting upset at people in these forums,

Goldfish didn't do anything wrong, and trying to bring her down was not the smart stuff, i've seen you on some streams just berrate dudes man, call them absolute shit, be totally disrespectful to the game and the players.

not even comentating the matches just shit talking and trashing the other dude, is that good for the buisness, is that good for fighting games? is that good for esports?

is that good for the community??

get your shit together man before you try to come into the MK world man, we've been here for a long time, your new to this only because everyone that was good at streetfighter that was in EMP quit EMP and we are all that you have right now.

Show some respect to our community please and our players,
First of all, I'm older than your community via gaming and competed in the first MK game before your community exist. #2. You don't know the full situation, stay on topic and stop trying to add to a situation that has already been resolved. #3. The best thing regarding MK never left Empire, he's still in it.

This was a great interview. I remember when we were trying to figure out who would be the best commentator and people were like Brady is too outrageous to commentate professionally. Tom is the man. Best at what he does by far