What's new

MLG - RealGamerSwagger Interviews TriForce & EMP Tom Brady

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Two weeks ago a very big event went down for the Mortal Kombat community since Evolution and that was Major League Gaming Raleigh. For those who are unaware, most of the nation's top players are now under the "Empire Arcadia" brand including Tom Brady, Two-time Mortal Kombat Evolution Champion Perfect Legend, REO, Maxter and DetroitBalln, all who have made a name for themselves with their tournament placings. To hear a bit more from TriForce, RealGamerSwagger conducted an interview with two of the brand's main heads, TriForce Founder & CEO and the "Face" of Mortal Kombat 9, the one and only Mr. Tom Brady.

Credit: Triforce via twitter

For future reference, I'm not the general manager of Empire Arcadia. I'm the founder and CEO. Although I over see a majority of its operations one of them being team manager; GM does not stand for General Manager. It stands for Game Master. Just putting that out there because its the second time I've seen it post on TYM and it was brought to my attention through question if I had resigned as CEO.

Really? I always thought CEO's made money.
Tell that to Bill Gates, which took him the first 10 years of his company's life to get MS to where it needed to be, before he made "profit". We make money but just enough to pay the bills not profit. Not yet anyway. Stay in school.

Toxic

Noob
Did you really just compare yourself to Bill Gates? Lol. Dat smart stuff! Nice! I clearly see the similarities between the cutting edge of technology and the cutting edgeoftalent management. cant wait to see your new firmware when it launches!

Did you really just compare yourself to Bill Gates? Lol. Dat smart stuff! Nice! I clearly see the similarities between the cutting edge of technology and the cutting edgeoftalent management. cant wait to see your new firmware when it launches!
Bill Gates was a drop out, considered a thief and delusional with his idea for his company. Yeah...I see the similarities. What I find funny is how you consider me a nobody, yet you are on this thread about me, my organization and one of my members from my organization; trying to mock me. Just out of curiosity because this will determine whether I reply back to you or not. Who are you again and what have you done for gaming? Just curious.

...actually, now that I think about it. It doesn't matter who you are. You're welcome to enjoy yet another piece of content by TYM regarding something EMP, I have important things to do right now. http://testyourmight.com/threads/mlg-realgamerswagger-interviews-mortal-kombat-champion-emp-reo.23536/ Talk to you never, Enjoy!

Dumbasses can't realize people don't end up with a multi-million dollar company overnight, it's what TriForce is saying.

Prime Example: MLG was a crappy organization until it started picking up steam, they almost failed and dropped the whole the whole competitive gaming vision. They were doing online streams and local events in schools until some kid e-mailed Sundance asking that he has some experience running tournaments for small events, that kid is now Adam, and MLG is fucking huge now.

People laughed at Steve Jobs for wanting to have animations as a serious field of interest for business, now we fucking have Pixar.

Keep at it man.

Dumbasses can't realize people don't end up with a multi-million dollar company overnight, it's what TriForce is saying.

Prime Example: MLG was a crappy organization until it started picking up steam, they almost failed and dropped the whole the whole competitive gaming vision. They were doing online streams and local events in schools until some kid e-mailed Sundance asking that he has some experience running tournaments for small events, that kid is now Adam, and MLG is fucking huge now.

People laughed at Steve Jobs for wanting to have animations as a serious field of interest for business, now we fucking have Pixar.

Keep at it man.
You know...you done fucked up now right? Why did you have to go and educate a dumb ass? You're fucking the established order up! We need dumb ass haters as motivation to feel good when we do something positive and they have nothing else to do but hate and watch behind their screen and feel envious.

Sighs...what's done is done. Fortunately for him you had a kind heart and helped convert a dumb ass to someone sensible. I could be wrong though. In any event, thanks for the support and best believe that I will keep it up and make this work. We've come too far to let the Dynasty fall.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Bill Gates was a drop out, considered a thief and delusional with his idea for his company. Yeah...I see the similarities. What I find funny is how you consider me a nobody, yet you are on this thread about me, my organization and one of my members from my organization; trying to mock me. Just out of curiosity because this will determine whether I reply back to you or not. Who are you again and what have you done for gaming? Just curious.
Bodied

FINISH HIM TRIFORCE! FINISH HIM!

Keep up the good work Triforce and keep coming on The On Blast Show...your wisdom is endless.

Dark_Rob

Noob
In return all you can offer is what is between your legs and its not even for a child to a man who deserves to be a father. It's simply for recreation to pay him back because you have nothing to offer outside of that. How I do know this...because I've dealt with chicks like you before and can read you like a book. Shit is really sad.
Triforce, I do not care who you are or what your the CEO of. This is unacceptable. Do not slander anybody on this forum on the basis of their gender or basically tell them they are worthless outside of their reproductive organs. You and Goldfish dont like each other, fine, I really dont care. But keep this kind of crap off the forum.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I'd want those posts deleted too, completely uncalled for and extremely unprofessional. Sure she was off-topic, but next time handle it like an adult and report it. The truth is you felt the need to defend yourself, but did so in personally attacking her for just posting a link to something she didn't even write.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I find it funny that when people post stuff about me that is not true, slanderous like pics and stupid stuff like the link earlier, nothing is said or done to have it removed knowing that it can affect my credibility as a person and my business. Yet when I speak on something that does the same to someone else, I get a warning. Tell you what, do your job remove the link because its slander and I'll delete my post. This way you'll never get distractions on your forums. It's even in your policies to the site. It doesn't matter if she didn't write it, she post it. Its as if I put up pics that would discredit her, you would say keep that stuff off the forums right? Or is it because she's a girl she gets preference. Let me know.

This has nothing to do with whether shes a girl or not. If you slandered anyone on this forum based on race,gender,religious beliefs, or sexual preference, whether they were male or female Id be obligated to get involved.
By contrast Empire Arcadia is a public organization and thus is open to public criticism. I take no personal stance on this in any way, I merely state it. Her post was not slandering you personally for any of the above reasons I gave. It was an article that was critical of your organization. At best you can make a case for it being off topic and for that reason I will remove it from this thread as well as the follow up arguments. This in no way excuses your blatant misconduct. I will clean this thread on the basis that these posts are off topic. But accept responsibility for your own actions as well.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So to get back on topic:

1) A pyramid scheme is a strategy in which you pay your way in at the bottom with a sizeable entry fee, with the promise that you'll be compensated w/ a piece of the earnings from people you recruit. And then those people turn around and recruit more people, whose earnings flow up the ladder to those above them, ad infinitum.

By definition a pyramid sceme requires A) that people are paying their way in and and B) that each member is recruiting as many people as possible, because that's the main source of growing revenue.

I don't see anything to indicate that this is the model by which EMP operates; so it doesn't make sense for people to make accusations when they don't know what the term means.

2) At this point in MK9's lifecycle, it's very important that we all come together as a community to strengthen the visibility and lifespan of the game. Imo competition is better than it's ever been; tournaments are hyper then they have ever been; and the sight of an entire community leveling up together is beautiful to see.

Whatever we can contribute together will help all involved -- so instead of finding ways to tear each other down, lets find ways to reach across the aise and build bridges that will benefit all of us :)

Dark_Rob

Noob
Thread has been cleaned. Lets get back on the original topic which is the interview with Tom Brady and Triforce.

@Goldfishkeeper while there was nothing wrong with your initial post it was in fact off topic. My suggestion if you wish to bring this article to light again is to make a thread specifically for it. Then that will be the topic.