What's new

MLG Dallas - Mortal Kombat Capped w/ Possible Record Attendance!

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I knew all the bitterness around here was solely hype for Dallas!
Anyone know what number Tekken is sitting at right now?

Lulzlou

Noob
No problemo my man, I think you'll be looking at hotel, entry fee, and flight costs (unless you drive, but that's hell on your car.) I just want to see more people out there, and you happen to be a cool dude whom I believe can make it out of pools. Ooo, if I have enough for you we should get a sponsor name! That would be the shit!
I'll rep whatever tag you want lmao.
I'll talk to everyone I'm friends with thats going to see if I can share a hotel with and stuff. Messaging them right now

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I'll rep whatever tag you want lmao.
I'll talk to everyone I'm friends with thats going to see if I can share a hotel with and stuff. Messaging them right now

As I said before, man. I've got room in mine for 1 or 2 people. It's not near as awesome as the Omni, it's about 15 minutes away from the convention center, and you'd be on the floor. But if you're cool with that, you're more than welcome to crash there. I wouldn't turn down some help with the bill, but I wouldn't force you to help either. I'd prefer everyone being there over my pockets being heavy any day.

CRUM

Noob
No problemo my man, I think you'll be looking at hotel, entry fee, and flight costs (unless you drive, but that's hell on your car.) I just want to see more people out there, and you happen to be a cool dude whom I believe can make it out of pools. Ooo, if I have enough for you we should get a sponsor name! That would be the shit!
This guys a hero. Mad props.

Lulzlou

Noob
As I said before, man. I've got room in mine for 1 or 2 people. It's not near as awesome as the Omni, it's about 15 minutes away from the convention center, and you'd be on the floor. But if you're cool with that, you're more than welcome to crash there. I wouldn't turn down some help with the bill, but I wouldn't force you to help either. I'd prefer everyone being there over my pockets being heavy any day.
I'll let you know whats up. I would definitely love to go in your hotel for some casuals. I think pig has room in his so I'm able to crash there. I'll keep you posted for sure though.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I'll let you know whats up. I would definitely love to go in your hotel for some casuals. I think pig has room in his so I'm able to crash there. I'll keep you posted for sure though.

Sounds good bro. My offer is extended to anyone else out there that needs a place to crash as well. As long as you aren't a mega creeper..
I should also add that my little brother and my chick will be with me. Just so you'd know what's up.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
honestly I have no idea. I am beyond broke because of the situation going on with my family. I literally don't have enough to spend on anything. I can't touch my savings just in case my dad loses his job.
You should get a job yourself dude...
I am going if I can manage to get off work, but it doesn't look good.

Lulzlou

Noob
You should get a job yourself dude...
I am going if I can manage to get off work, but it doesn't look good.
The money in my savings is going to a car so I can work at this job that is waiting for me. I have a clearance so I can get a job really fast. If my dad's company wasn't looking so bad I would have a job by now but I really don't want to risk anything and end up having no money at all. If things go as planned I should be up and ready by November. The only shitty part is my dad doesn't think it will last that long.

Matix218

Get over here!
I love this game and this community! I hope Dallas is amazing and I'm really excited for NEC (because I will actually be at that LOL)