What's new

MLG Anaheim's Hype Tournament Moments - Discussion Thread

Reading through this thread...did they really have the audacity to play Top 8 matches OFF STREAM?
Yup. And the only reason that we saw Jupiter v King was because Ultra David them basically told them fuck the staff just go up to the stream set up and start playing. They had been expressly told not to go to the stream set up even though it wasn't in use.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
What in the fuck. Out of all the stuff I've been joking about this is the first thing that I am actually mad about. I was sitting on the stupid smash stream waiting... why am I having to go check every stupid stream to find the grand finals I've been waiting two whole days for. Seriously.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
There's a break coming, Injustice stream. You and your friends better batten down the adblockers, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could listen to techno without learning about Pizza Hut specials.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
What in the fuck. Out of all the stuff I've been joking about this is the first thing that I am actually mad about. I was sitting on the stupid smash stream waiting... why am I having to go check every stupid stream to find the grand finals I've been waiting two whole days for. Seriously.
16-bit lost to Theo.

I was wrong...which is good because grand finals is starting after the commercial break.

Theo vs Whitboi