What's new

MKXL Top 8 at Summer Jam X Is Set

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The Summer Jam X MKXL Top 8 is set. See below to see who will battle it out later today in the Top 8 Finals, which are set for approx 4pm EST/1pm PST ONLY on https://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

Winners Side:
cR SonicFox vs cR Dragon
Foverer Elite vs Saltface NS

Losers Side:
SylverRye vs Noble Illusions
EVB BigD vs Noble Raptor

Link to the full schedule: http://bigegaming.com/summer-jam-x-schedule/

View attachment 12337
CAN WE PLEASE STOP PUTTING CR DRAGON AND HAVE MODS THAT PAY ATTENTION TO THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS OF THE SCENE AND ITS PLAYERS PLAYING MKXL AND LIST THE CORRECT SPONSORS?????

EVB Dragon

THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
CAN WE PLEASE STOP PUTTING CR DRAGON AND HAVE MODS THAT PAY ATTENTION TO THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS OF THE SCENE AND ITS PLAYERS PLAYING MKXL AND LIST THE CORRECT SPONSORS?????

EVB Dragon

THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's almost like its apart of his tag now.

It is amazing how many people we have to correct on 1 person. People are still in the dark that Dragon even left cR. It's only been over a month and he made top 8 at EVO.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
What an awesome top 8 as far as diversity goes. We've got a Dualist, Ethereal, Sun God and Flame Fist.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
@FOREVER EL1TE Good shit man! great seeing dualist win games and getting all the way to top 8, if this character gets buffs watch out because EL1TE is going to destroy even more, great player, fun character, all in all, fun time.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Actually I think he has been saying it's an underrated A/A+ variation throughout these months.
I know but Elite has said he wished they would fix a lot of inconsistencies with hit/hurt box issues and a use for healing plus other minor things.

Also it was a joke that apparently you didn't get. I mean there was a :DOGE on the post.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I know but Elite has said he wished they would fix a lot of inconsistencies with hit/hurt box issues and a use for healing plus other minor things.

Also it was a joke that apparently you didn't get. I mean there was a :DOGE on the post.
Got the joke, just adding info, man xD

Yeah, the variation has inconsistencies that deserve to be looked into. But careful with buffing underrated variations.