What's new

MKX XL Patch 1.12 is Now Live on PSN & XBL

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
From what I read they killed Cyber Kano...Black Dragon cant catch a break... at least Cutthroat will kick some ass, unless a hotfix appears tomorrow.xP
LOL. Wouldn't that just be the perfect swan song for MKX's balancing season.

"This is the very last patch OF ALL TIME GUYS this is how the game stays now, it's absolutely final"

Next day

"Oh except for one more big Kano nerf too. Because fuck that guy."

ando1184

Noob
So where is the source of all this "last patch" talk? This is the first I'm hearing of it and let's be honest hear, DLC always come with something that will need patched later down the line. You guys know that by now.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I was asking, I really don't want it to be the last patch, the didn't do Tanya fairly.
oh i misunderstood, i thought you were asking if the alien thing was from the last patch and saying no, its no longer there.

I get you now. They've said this will be the last patch unless there is something game breaking. So highly unlikely Tanya or anyone else will be changed again unless its to nerf them

Blade4693

VIVIVI
So there are new trophies? What happens if we already had the platinum for MKX? Does it go away until we complete the new ones or something?

oh i misunderstood, i thought you were asking if the alien thing was from the last patch and saying no, its no longer there.

I get you now. They've said this will be the last patch unless there is something game breaking. So highly unlikely Tanya or anyone else will be changed again unless its to nerf them
OK thanks. They need to go fuck themselves. That Tanya damage nerf was uneeded. And her flip kick and drill kick nerf was Bullshit too.

E

Eldriken

So where is the source of all this "last patch" talk? This is the first I'm hearing of it and let's be honest hear, DLC always come with something that will need patched later down the line. You guys know that by now.
Paulo said during a stream that this is the last big patch and all they'll be fixing are bugs and broken stuff. But this is pretty much what we're stuck with.

Seriously I think they BUTCHERED Tanya. It wasn't necessary at all to change the startup of her core moves esp. flip kick that's her universal combo ender after 34 and now we gotta stick to 4 flip kick and less damage. Her combo damage went very down I even noticed a 7% decrease in some of her b'n'bs in kobu. Ok, the fball buff in pyro was welcome and draginata almost the same but they shouldn't have touched her flip kick and/or drill kick at all.
@Vak Phoenix I need to know how you feel pls
There was no reason at all to touch her damage or her core moves.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Why not bitch on social media just like the Tanya haters did? It seems that they noticed all the hate she got and nerfed her to hell. If they get some outrage from Tanya fans then maybe they'll fix that shit quick.

Feedback counts guys... The good, bad and the ugly.

So there are new trophies? What happens if we already had the platinum for MKX? Does it go away until we complete the new ones or something?
You still get to keep your Platinum. These are just bonus trophies.

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
So after playing the beta and now playing the patch as I'm typing this. The online CLEARLY feels worse then in the beta....

Matix218

Get over here!
So after playing the beta and now playing the patch as I'm typing this. The online CLEARLY feels worse then in the beta....
That is not good, the beta was amazing. I really hope it is just a few people with bad connections that you played and not that the netcode is messed up