What's new

Combo List - Predator MKX Predator Combos Thread outdated

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
we must as comunity to create a new combo tread for predator

i dont complant for the combos.. i will not take the combos in my family

,my conplaint is that the comunity for each characher doest help for one thread to be updated

i am human and you know what is the worst thinng is that the people dont care because they want to be beter from anothers

sory dudes you are wrong

we dont live in usa we dont play tournaments 24 hours a day at least respect the community to be better

they are kids that now now learn the mortal x

some people doent have plenty of time to work harder for to improve

becausae all people do and another things is one day.. at least support the combo thread from predator please;;
When a combo thread is created, it is through the hard work of one person (or multiple persons) to put it together. By you banging the gavel and demanding an update, you sour those on the notion of doing the work. If someone makes such a thread, thank them and be appreciative. If they choose not to, you are no worse for wear. No one here works for you, so take your demands back to Greece and bury them where the sun don't shine.

@GAV Don't be hard on the guy. He only wants it for the kids that now now learn the mortal x. He said he won't take the combos in his family, what more do you want from him?

Reactions: GAV