What's new

Combo List - Predator MKX Predator Combos Thread outdated

mike2039

Banned
only this support the combo thread from predator please;; and as players from predator i think that we must re create an new combo thread

together all people

usa brazi greece italy from ever you are from at least as comunity and players from predator at least to re create an new combo thread

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
This guy is deffenitly a troll. Has a wife and kids, doesnt play mkx 23hours a day but is on a crusade in multiple character threads demanding that combos needs to be updated but cant even spell the characters name properly.
Also had the nerves to ask a guy that made a post with bloodgod bnb's to ask of what variation it is.
I mean seriously the post started with "bloodgod bnb's".
No1 can be this retarded so i would say hes a troll.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
This guy is deffenitly a troll. Has a wife and kids, doesnt play mkx 23hours a day but is on a crusade in multiple character threads demanding that combos needs to be updated but cant even spell the characters name properly.
Also had the nerves to ask a guy that made a post with bloodgod bnb's to ask of what variation it is.
I mean seriously the post started with "bloodgod bnb's".
No1 can be this retarded so i would say hes a troll.
Trolling for a good cause at least!

coolwhip

Noob
I appreciate creative trolls. A guy named Jim from Greece = creative.

The only Greek names I know are Socrates and Qwark.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
this we are people with lives.,. corectly. look and me i have job one family kids i play mortal x for fun with my kids
i like mortal combat
but somepeople forget something importart.... that we are people with personality ..............

my complaint is that when we love one character like predator we supposed to help am i corect..;;;

i have life and kids
Shiiit we all got wives and kids dude, that's why Predator thread hasn't been updated, none of us had time since he been released

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Stop.

My combo thread has been updated multiple times since I made it. There is no need for another thread to exist.