What's new

MKX Patch Notes for Xbox One

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
<-- Can anyone tell this noob here what "frame 0 included in the startup frames" means?
I know about frame data, I know what startup frames are, but I don't know what they mean by "frame 0 included".

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
<-- Can anyone tell this noob here what "frame 0 included in the startup frames" means?
I know about frame data, I know what startup frames are, but I don't know what they mean by "frame 0 included".
So basically the way they listed frame data the startup frames didnt include 1 frame, so 5f are now 6f and 7f are now 8f etc.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Wait does it mean Liu Kang's toward kicks can't be parried by others or that his parry can no longer parry anyone's toward kicks? If it's the second one then...
fuckshitfuckshitfuck
Purely a bug fix - Kano had to use High Counter to parry those even though they were lows. Now he has to use Low Counter

Just changes what counter he has to do - not a nerf nor a buff. Just a change to make stuff make more sense.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Sorry for not providing more details.

In the Erron Black forums I read the below:

QUOTE="belovedking, post: 1694988, member: 37551"]patch went out last night for MKX , so far the differences for EB are his fastest normal is now 8 frames instead of 7. and his 112 string went from 0 on block to -10.[/QUOTE]

I was referring to changes to frame data that the community is coming across after a patch is released.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Sorry for not providing more details.

In the Erron Black forums I read the below:

QUOTE="belovedking, post: 1694988, member: 37551"]patch went out last night for MKX , so far the differences for EB are his fastest normal is now 8 frames instead of 7. and his 112 string went from 0 on block to -10.
I was referring to changes to frame data that the community is coming across after a patch is released.[/QUOTE]
these were movelist framedata corrections, the move themselves didn't changed. Still another round of corrections coming mostly related to block adv.

Hi TYM forum,
this is now the second time this happened to me and I am wondering why.
My leaderboard ranking was once 420 wins / 8 losses ( got reseted to 0 / 0 ) and the second time
472 wins / 17 losses on ranked leaderboards but it got reseted twice to 0 wins / 0 losses on the leaderboards while my longest win streak is still there though and I am currently 2 wins / 0 losses & 92 win streak on ranked leaderboards. Why does this happen?
I had 32k gold from playing matches, but today when I logged in all my gold was gone and I am pretty sure I haven't spent any gold on the krypt yet except on the first 2 days where I only had 3k gold or so.
I didn't care for the first time when this happened, but if this always happens from time to time it's kinda annoying.
Thanks for reading.

Did this happen to anyone else?

MD5

High Tech & Noxious
I think Jacqui's x-ray does less damage now at 29% but I never used it anyway, good work on fixing the replay channel and leaderboards, excellent :)

Fusion_Quake

KH Fusion
hopefully when Jason drops so too will a fix to spectral ermac and mournful kitana. kinda feel like spectral might have some dirt, but im not gonna mess with it until it's legal

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Not certain if PC has had an update since the 25th. Anyone know if those of us slumming it out on the High Voltage miscarriage got this yet? Or something that will make it actually play at a consistent framerate yet for that matter :(

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
I think Jacqui's x-ray does less damage now at 29% but I never used it anyway, good work on fixing the replay channel and leaderboards, excellent :)
According to colt

this is actually a bug with jax, jaxjr, & ermac's x-ray, it's fixed in the next patch.
So it should be back to the previous damage once next patch hits.

Reactions: MD5
There's something I don't understand.. ps4 and xb1 don't get patched the same day ?

Won't that be an issue with ESL and others circuits ?

Well, if my understanding is correct, frame zero is the first frame out of block when you can get the input for a normal that can not be buffered while blocking as reversal can (smashing the buttons).
Input for normals won't be accepted while in blockstun, up to the last frame of blockstun included. If you try, the move won't come out.

But then, the first frame the game takes the input cannot be the same frame the move really starts (which would be frame 1), so this is frame 0. Reversals don't have frame zero. But now, since frame zero is counted in when present, everything is on a par. you can punish with minus 1 frame moves (-9 to punish -10), whether it is a special move or not.