What's new

MKX - P2 Alternate Colors/Alternate Costumes

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Fera/Torr-Fantastic
Johnny looks great. Got that MK9 kano alt colors going on. Kiss the rings bitch!
Kotal Kahn Looks BOSS! All business there

Mileena looks tasty!

Gamer68

Fujin!
More alt colors! Sorry that some of the images are colored weird. It's because they are playing on the Krossroads stage instead of the Jensei Chamber stage, so some of the colors are off because of the lighting.

@cyke_out
@DarksydeDash
I told you guys I would post the alt colors of Kano and Kenshi if I would find them!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
More alt colors! Sorry that some of the images are colored weird. It's because they are playing on the Krossroads stage instead of the Jensei Chamber stage, so some of the colors are off because of the lighting.

@cyke_out
@DarksydeDash
I told you guys I would post the alt colors of Kano and Kenshi if I would find them!
oh my god hes white. :D

Alpha Centauri

The Machine
Hello, forgive if a similar thread has been posted but I wanted to compile myself a list of all available costumes excluding the standard "in game" costumes ( I am aware some will have more than just primary and secondary similar to flesh pits mileena being a "3rd" costume.)

From what I have compiled so far:
Golden scorpion: available from the 2 kollectors editions
Cold War Scorpion: available only from gamestop's kollectors edition
Blue Steel SZ: available for purchase to benefit ESL
Tron Raiden: Free for WBplay sign up
Mime Johnny Cage: available from MKX mobile
Farmer Jax: available from MKX mobile
Samurai pack, including themed skin for Kitana, Shinnok, and Kenish: available from Kombatpack or purchase day one
Nightmare pack, including themed skin for Ermac, Reptile and Mileena: available from Kombat pack or purchase upon release of Jason
Klassic pack #1, including themed skin for Kano, Sonya, and Liu Kang: available from kombat pack or purchase upon release of Tanya
Predator / Prey pack, including themed skin for Scorpion, Jax and Johnny: available from kombat pack or purchase upon release of Predator
Klassic pack #2, including themed skins for Quan chi, Jax and Kung lao: available from kombat pack or purchase upon release of Tremor.

I believe I got theme all, again this is only for skins obtainable from outside the standard game. If I did miss one please let me know as I am trying to collect all the skins and I am sure others would like to as well.

Edit 1: Injustice Scorpion: available from MKX mobile
Klassic Kitana: available from MKX mobile
Klassic Mileena: available from MKX molbile

Last edited:
ferra/torrs alt soooo sick i mean spikes and the half mask for torr daayym... Kotal kahns reminds me of apocalypto xD but still nice