What's new

MKX - P2 Alternate Colors/Alternate Costumes

Gamer68

Fujin!
Some videos of Mortal Kombat X has gone up on YouTube. In some of these videos, we get to see our first look at some of the Player 2 alternate colors. But even though they are colors for P2 when playing a mirror match, any player can use an alternate color by pressing Start/Options when selecting a costume (on PlayStation systems). It doesn't matter if you are P1 or P2.

So if you are like me, and you really like to use alternate colors sometimes, you might want to see this. I've got some pictures of alternate colors; some of them, anyway. Others, I may not have images for, but have information. There are still some characters who's alternate colors are still unknown to me, however. So sorry if I don't have any alternate color info for a specific character.

If you have any screenshots or information, feel free to share it in the comments!
[NO IMAGE]

Her alternate color is said to change her suit from black/blue to green/yellow. Keep in mind that his is information for an earlier build of the game; it could be different now.

[NO IMAGE]

In the newest Kombat Kast (The Final Kountdown), I saw Goro's alternate color. It changes some of the cloth on him from red, to green.

[NO IMAGE]

Changes some of the red on his costume, to a blueish green.

More information in the comments!

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Takeda's primary colors were what really turned me off of his design, but I really like his P2 scheme.

Kotal looks evil as hell even though is P2 is just a darker and bluer version of himself.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I wish they used more vibrant colors, or completely different coloring scheme

mileena's looks awesome though