What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

E

Eldriken

Yes we can finally have jason vs micheal
It's the only way it would ever happen. They would also have the quietest intro scene in the game when fighting one another.

*Jason walks up and pulls the knife out of his neck or the machete out of the chick*
*Michael walks up and cocks his head sideways*
"FIGHT!"

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Yes we can finally have jason vs micheal
It's the only way it would ever happen. They would also have the quietest intro scene in the game when fighting one another.

*Jason walks up and pulls the knife out of his neck or the machete out of the chick*
"FIGHT!"
Why do you guys want this? It's essentially a duplicate character; switch out Jason's machete for Michael's kitchen knife.

"FIGHT!"
What about Tremor vs Carl Weathers Jax/Hanzo Scorpion
They have no dialogue

I want Freddy Krueger to be added just so I can finally have a proper Freddy vs Jason fight. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I hope one is Bo Rai Cho. I was excited so long about Predator, only to find I didnt much like playing as him.
That doesn't even remotely look the same...

The thing on the arm is more than a singular rope and the forearms don't have any spikes.
Yeah, I know. I've been staring at it. I actually think it's Fujin now. So bulky though...

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
Take the troll pic on Twitter.
Baracka
Sweet tooth
Master chief
Bo rai cho

Baracka and cho are probably confirmed. (Even tho I want noob)
Sweet tooth symbolizes a guest character(could he sweettooth)
Master chief is obviously not in. So he symbolizes a robot character.
And bo rai cho looks like he's in

I'M STILL ROOTING FOR RAIN.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I hope one is Bo Rai Cho. I was excited so long about Predator, only to find I didnt much like playing as him.

Yeah, I know. I've been staring at it. I actually think it's Fujin now. So bulky though...
It's a ninja. Look at Sub Zero's Revenant alternate.

The arm band and forearm guards look really similar minus the little armor on his forearm guards. And stick a full mask/hood on his head and you've got something that looks like the first shadow.

I think it's a ninja. Noob or Smoke (Enenra).

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
It's a ninja. Look at Sub Zero's Revenant alternate.

The arm band and forearm guards look really similar minus the little armor on his forearm guards. And stick a full mask/hood on his head and you've got something that looks like the first shadow.

I think it's a ninja. Noob or Smoke (Enenra).
Nah, it's Motaro. Obviously.