What's new

Combo List - Ermac MKX Ermac Combos Thread

In my experience it depends on what the starter was. B12 & 22 canceled into Teleport is far easier to link into B12 than say B3/F4.

A good rule of thumb is to wait for the opponent to be roughly shoulder height to Ermac before doing the B12.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Nah it does not. B12, SA, 23 or 34 is all you can get now. Use S2 to connect 1234 for yhe most optimal punish.
Damn, that sucks. I thought maybe the timing was just super tight. It looks so cool connecting that combo. Thank you for the suggestions, though! I'll give them a shot!

Darth Rambo

GT:DarthxXxRambo PSN:Darth__Rambo
F4 and b3 lead to less than 40% damage and you need to spend a bar of meter if you can't link Teleport B12
Ok so off of mix just go into normal midscreen combo? Or is there anything that nets close to 37% that keeps them in the corner? I can link b12 after teleport, im just trying to find the most optimal stuff for in the corner off of mix since it doesnt seem like op has been updated in a while and stuff was changed in the last patch.

Last edited:
Link into Teleport B12, then do your normal combo, end in Lift. Switch sides, end in NJP stand 4 Push to put them back in the corner. Anything else nets roughly 26 to 27% unless you're willing to spend a bar.

Darth Rambo

GT:DarthxXxRambo PSN:Darth__Rambo
Link into Teleport B12, then do your normal combo, end in Lift. Switch sides, end in NJP stand 4 Push to put them back in the corner. Anything else nets roughly 26 to 27% unless you're willing to spend a bar.
is there anything with a 1 bar that could get me more than the normal 37%? or would it just be a waste of a bar?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Thats pretty good

my Combo is F21D2 > S4 xx up blast > D1 > B12 xx lift > D2 > F3 xx push. 40%

Last edited:

Error

DF2+R2
F4/b3xx lift f3 up blast f21d2 njp 4xxpush, does~ 35% in the corner of you're willing to take the risk

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
When did you become interested in Ermac? I thought you were strictly Cage.
I was and still main Cage, but honestly since the patch i needed a pocket char and watching Big D always intrigued me. plus he actually has sick AAs.

No promises ill stick to him, but ill ride him out for a little