What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

shig

kool guy
FROM THE STREAM:
>Kotal Kahn: I thought us allies, Ermac.
>Ermac: We will depose the emperor.
>Kotal Kahn: Now you will perish.

>Scorpion: I sense Shao Kahn in you.
>Ermac: Our leader is part of us.
>Scorpion: I will remove him.

ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. The loss that Kotal will experience will be ERMAC turning on him after he absorbs Shao Kahn, because the souls inside of him are still loyal to Shao Kahn.
ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE.
possibly, maybe.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
FROM THE STREAM:

ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. The loss that Kotal will experience will be ERMAC turning on him after he absorbs Shao Kahn, because the souls inside of him are still loyal to Shao Kahn.
ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE. ERRON BLACK ISN'T GOING TO DIE.
possibly, maybe.
I believe he says our "creator" not leader.
I'm not sure Ermac is still loyal to Shao Kahn, eitherwise he wouldn't have become allies in the first place. I think they will fall out over something else.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
So.

Frost is up against Cassie Cage. In a deathmatch.

Cassie is confirmed for MKX.

And people still think Frost walks away from this alive? Even if Cassie doesn't kill her I wouldn't be surprised if someone else did.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
FROM THE STREAM:

possibly, maybe.
What does scorpion have against Shao Kahn? Maybe he wants to help him the same way kenshi helped him overcome scorpion...

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Mileenas been pretty much confirmed for ages, not just in the comics lol
Boon and crew tease characters like no tomorrow, so it's hard to tell the bullshit from actual spoilers. This lastest issue convinced me, prior to that I would have ruled her out.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Boon and crew tease characters like no tomorrow, so it's hard to tell the bullshit from actual spoilers. This lastest issue convinced me, prior to that I would have ruled her out.
But Boon mentioning Mileena in an interview where he was talking about matchups and said "Scorpion A might be bad for Sub Zero B who might be bad for Mileena C", which by the way he did for raiden before he got revealed, as well as the whole GameStop commercial thing wasn't enough confirmation? Appearing in the comics doesn't mean she'll be in the game, just ask Hsu Hao or Forrest Fox.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
But Boon mentioning Mileena in an interview where he was talking about matchups and said "Scorpion A might be bad for Sub Zero B who might be bad for Mileena C", which by the way he did for raiden before he got revealed, as well as the whole GameStop commercial thing wasn't enough confirmation? Appearing in the comics doesn't mean she'll be in the game, just ask Hsu Hao or Forrest Fox.
Hsu Sao and Forrest Fox are terrible examples, they died almost as soon as they were introduced. Neverheless, I agree with what you said.