What's new

Mkx beer is out now

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
I remember reading about it a few months ago, and can't seem to find any current post about it so I made one. Anyways, while walking through my local bevmo I happened to find the mkx beers. At nearly 8$ a bottle they are a bit pricey, but I couldn't resist picking up one of each. Since this is my first thread ive created I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture, so I just made my picture my avatar. Anybody else plan on buying some mk beers?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I plan to buy the whole kast of beers. Some I would love to give as present to my mates here. ;)

I'd like to buy a Sub Zero beer. The more icy the beer is, the more juicy it gets. ;)

Let's all be Bo Rai' Cho. xD

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Anybody else plan on buying some mk beers?
Hey man went ahead and moved this to the Myths section of the forum since this is a non gameplay related thread! Most stuff thats MK related but not game-play related wise goes in the section of the forum, hope that helps! Post On brah!

Oh and posting a pic if its from a your web address bar is by clicking on "image" icon right by the smiley face icon of where you type your post (its literally to the right of it).

And welcome to tym!

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I had the Imperial Saison over a month ago, it's average at best. For nearly the same price I can get a 4pk of DFH 90 and be in a fetal position by midnight.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
So far it is scorpion, sub zero, and Raiden. I don't know of any plans for more.

I can't find online ordering, so I went to a specialty store. Bevmo is a local store that only sells alcoholic drinks. I'd suggest finding a similar store that's local.
ΟΚ. I'll ask around. Here there are a lot of alcoholic stores.

Slymind

Noob
They could make a Bo Rai Cho skin where he carries the MK beer instead of that canteen on Drunken Master.