What's new

MKvDC game roster

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ok, lets have some fun.

Right now, I am hearing its goona be 8 from each side, but we'll work with 10 vs 10.

Lets hear 'em. :)

Scorpion
Subbie
Raiden
Shang Tsung
Kano
Kitana
Sonya Blade
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Quan-Chi

vs.

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
The Flash
The Joker
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Scarecrow
Bizarro
Lex Luthor

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
MK -> DC Counterpart:
--------------------------
Scorpion -> Firestorm
Sub-Zero -> Batman
Raiden -> Superman
Shang Tsung
Kitana
Sonya Blade -> Wonder Woman
Liu Kang -> Green Lantern
Kung Lao

------------------------
I don't know jack about the Marvel Universe...

Tim Static

Adminerator
MK -> DC Counterpart:
--------------------------
Scorpion -> Firestorm
Sub-Zero -> Batman
Raiden -> Superman
Shang Tsung
Kitana
Sonya Blade -> Wonder Woman
Liu Kang -> Green Lantern
Kung Lao

------------------------
I don't know jack about the Marvel Universe...
Shang to Luthor, or The Joker.

And wouldnt Sub-Zero -> Mr Freeze?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Shang to Luthor, or The Joker.

And wouldnt Sub-Zero -> Mr Freeze?
I know, but Boon was implying with the video and interviews that Sub/Batman were staples to their respective franchises...hence their "counterpart"ness.

And having two freeze characters at this point would be lame lol

Also, if they had two many Batman characters than it would be MK vs Batman Universe :rolleyes:

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah I think they'd either only have batman or have batman and Joker. Any more than that would be too much focus on that series since there are so many others.

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern seem like the obvious ones. After that there are a few possibilities. Martian Manhunter would be awesome. Hawk girl chick would fit in the overall look I think.

Magog vs Shao Kahn would be pretty bad ass.

Here's to hoping that they don't just throw in a bunch of asshole Justice League characters and consider that "DC".

acidik

Noob
I NEED REPTILE TO BE IN THIS GAME! AND HE BETTER HAVE HIS FIGHTING STYLES BACK, YOU KNOW... HUNG GAR!

but other than that I think...

SHANG vs MARTIAN MANHUNTER
both shape shifters
SUBZERO vs BATMAN
both superior martial arts
SCORPION vs SUPERMAN
cause thats the kind of thing ed would do for his fav character and thats how mighty he thinks of him
REPTILE vs GREEN LANTERN
if they bring back his forceball they could say that he has developed something like a quick forcebeam and they're both green and both my favorite characters and oh jeez im on my neez pleezzzzzz make it that sweet
RAIDEN vs LIVEWIRE
both electric madness
RAIN vs COSMIC BOY
both purple, both blue projectile dacks
BO RAI CHO vs PENGUIN
both fat fucks
TANYA vs CATWOMEN
cause halle berry played catwomen in that catwomen movie
SONYA vs WONDERWOMEN
both headstrong and mainly like only their way of things
GORO vs BANE
both huge and boss to boss kinda characters
SHAO KAHN vs LEX LUTHOR
both head bad guys
JADE vs FLASH
cause flash has a little dick and needs to fight a girl, plus when he goes really fast and trys to get in all his quick punches and shit she could just start blinking or something kinda like when projectiles arent able to go through her but instead his fists wont be able to.

iono i'll think of some more later

Agree w/ acid. IDK about Hungar, give him forceballs or something oldschool though!

I think

MK:
Reptile
Sub Zero
Scorpion
Raiden
Shang Tsung
Kitana
Tanya
Ermac (They'll prob use kenshi or something lame)
I'm hopin they'll throw in Chameleon or Khameleon and give them badass movesets.
and finally either kabal or sonya 50/50 not my biggest

DC:
I don't care.

JADE vs FLASH
cause flash has a little dick and needs to fight a girl, plus when he goes really fast and trys to get in all his quick punches and shit she could just start blinking or something kinda like when projectiles arent able to go through her but instead his fists wont be able to.
lol I think Johnny Cage is the girl you're looking for... :p The supreme equivalent of The Flash at best. That would be purely sad though if both of them were in it.

MK picks:
Shang
Goro
Sub
Scorp
Reptile
Lui Kang
Kung Lao
Raiden
Johhny Cage
Sonya
Kano

yeah basically mk1 roster, go figure

Even though it won't happen:
Kabal
Smoke - human or robo
Jade
Ermac
Nightwolf
Stryker - why not

well, thats pretty damn stupid if there's only 6 or 8 characters... But I'm only assuming many characters from MK:DA - MK:A will be used instead of the important, badass, well-known characters.

Bo' Rai Cho :x

DC:
V
(thats it, I don't care much of DC)

V would be fucking epic, but I dunno. Depends on if the game is any good.
lol, if only V could talk some serious sense into Ed Boon in making a better MK game. THAT would be epic. :D V would own though, but collided with MK... Just too weird. The game will suck, until proven otherwise.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I know, but Boon was implying with the video and interviews that Sub/Batman were staples to their respective franchises...hence their "counterpart"ness.

And having two freeze characters at this point would be lame lol

Also, if they had two many Batman characters than it would be MK vs Batman Universe :rolleyes:
Dude, fuck that. Anyone remember Mystique in those X-Men fighters? (3rd Dimension or whatever) All she had was a fucking gun...she'd shoot you with the gun, beat you with the gun, and had maybe MAYBE two different kicks. Oh, don't forget her cheap ass grab to 40+% throw where she grabs you by the throat and blows your ass away. Mr. Freeze would be the same thing. Don't get me wrong, I like him as a villain, but he has no potential in a fighting game unless it's lame as fuck.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
MKvDC game roster 04-23-2008 11:59 PM You, are a fuckin idiot. This post, is fuckin pointless.

This rep is pointless...can't PM if you have a problem with me, instead you gotta be a little bitch.

FOK

Noob
I was going to start a new thread for this, but i think it will do just as well here.

I know a lot of people could care less about the DC characters overall, but im curious as to who the hell they're going to get from DC as female characters? we all know that Batman/Superman have been announced, and they'll probably put Green Lantern in there. but there's a ton of choices from the male realm. Maybe that's what makes it more fun in the speculation. -shrug-

but i can come up with a few...

Wonder Woman (duh)
Huntress:
Black Canary
Catwoman
Poison Ivy (could do some cool graphical shit with her)

also, if they really tricked this game out and included some of the lesser known dc characters things could get interesting...

Plastic Man (this guy could get crazy in next gen consoles)
Shazam (simply for lolz)
Dr Fate (again next gen bells and whistles)

Hell, anyone from the Kirby Universe would be cool, although i think Darkseid is a definite no matter what. never been a fan of Mr Miracle or whatever the hell he calls himself. although he could be a teleport master.

I really don't want to have too many people from respective universes because its going to lead to disappointment. But I'd like to see Steel from the Superman universe. Luthor is more likely, but unless they give him the suit i can't imagine what they do with him.

ah well, in all honesty i don't have a lot of hope for this game. 3D MK's and I have never gotten along, although i never played the latest one. But i'm going to buy this one, just to see what they can do.