What's new

MKT N64 - the league still remains, Dominican Republic

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Holy fucken shit, are these guys better than REO and all the UMK3 players of usa? And also where there property changes in MKT?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Now THIS is fucking amazing to watch. Watching the run-jab shit/all Kabal or Human Smoke is so boring. I have NEVER seen MKT played like this. Amazing. I had no idea so much of that stuff was possible. Sooooo good!

Haha Luis stop it or I will ban you (joking)

Ermac doesnt has an inf and actually its the other way around. Kung Lao HAS an inf in UMK3 and not on MKT.

Dont be butthurt about MK9 in Vzla. Just keep playing it if you like it.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
there where like 7 or 8 chars that had infinites I had this game on ps1 cyrax got one whit jump kick net in the corner too I remember that one also doing an 80% combo or more dmg is way more broken than mk9 where u actually get a breaker even tho I admit resets are the worst in mk9 and it needs to be fixed in future mks

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
PS1 MKT & N64 MKT are so entirely different......
And that's a good thing IMO. They're almost 2 entirely different games. I admit that when I saw for the first time both ps1 & n64 MKT, I bashed them and called them "non MKs", but when I saw those Sicdic combovideos from gamecombos.com (back in 2001) I just went ahead and buy a N64 + MKT and love that version ever since. We don't play it anymore since ages because everyone likes better arcade UMK3 (including me) and the fact that most of the players aren't used to play on a controller. But its definitely a great game.

Tim Static

Adminerator
And that's a good thing IMO. They're almost 2 entirely different games. I admit that when I saw for the first time both ps1 & n64 MKT, I bashed them and called them "non MKs", but when I saw those Sicdic combovideos from gamecombos.com (back in 2001) I just went ahead and buy a N64 + MKT and love that version ever since. We don't play it anymore since ages because everyone likes better arcade UMK3 (including me) and the fact that most of the players aren't used to play on a controller. But its definitely a great game.
Eh i dont think its great. But you know me, I hate MKT lol. Why? Because it should have been the best 2d MK and it was one of the worst. Sure, its a lot of fun. But I'd rather see them take arcade UMK3 and make MKT based off of that OR just remake MKT all together.

I also need to get 2 N64 MK sticks lol

MKK hanzo

there where like 7 or 8 chars that had infinites I had this game on ps1 cyrax got one whit jump kick net in the corner too I remember that one also doing an 80% combo or more dmg is way more broken than mk9 where u actually get a breaker even tho I admit resets are the worst in mk9 and it needs to be fixed in future mks
Wrong, jk - net is NOT an inf and if Cyrax has an inf is situational + setup specific. Not even possible on an actual fight.

You DONT have free combos on any old school mk, you have to sweat for them.

Fuck breakers. If you get hit by a long combo its your fault.

Again, here are no free stuff in old mks. ;)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wrong, jk - net is NOT an inf and if Cyrax has an inf is situational + setup specific. Not even possible on an actual fight.

You DONT have free combos on any old school mk, you have to sweat for them.

Fuck breakers. If you get hit by a long combo its your fault.

Again, here are no free stuff in old mks. ;)