What's new

MKT N64 - the league still remains, Dominican Republic

Ariel MK

Noob
Hi, as you know we are crazy here in Dominican N64 but with MKT for almost a year since I played. Some colleagues last week and I began to warm up again and recorded some kombatants. Here, I leave one but not mock the level hehe, this weekend we'll see if we get together some friends Cristian, gutavo, Sayaman, jochito Ariel mk etc etc to record new fights and keep our league standing and MKT is the only remains of the classic fighting, greetings friends ...

We have almost 1 year without playing MKT good fights but I promise, I hope that even players who are interested to see good fights .. Bye .. mkt.

Attachments

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
MKT is my fav MK and these guys are insanely good. i wish i had people to play around my area.

Ariel MK

Noob
Look at these kombates, were recorded 2 years ago, when this here in Dominican Republic we were frustrated with mkt are always lol, Sayaman vs cristian, Cigar level ..

Greetings to the brothers of Latin America hanzo, grinder, On behalf of the League of MKT ..

I could sort the videos by parts since it went up the wrong set, but the wayI put it are well..

Part 1 :)

Part 2 :)

Part 3 - Kitana eye ;)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
DUDE WTF!!!! that cyrax was godlike, he looks like mk9 cyrax with all those recovery nets and bombs lol. This is amazing

Ariel MK

Noob
we need a run button in mk9! that shit was tight!
lol if that is precisely why my co-mkt MK9 not play, they want to run and say that no matter if it goes a little mk graphic or gameplay with 3D, we are more interested in a good game to run 2d gameplay, a game is super Mk9 good and here's why the league is growing every day more ...

MKK hanzo

I have always said it... Dominican Republic >> World in MKT.

Saludos Ariel yo ya habia montado las peleas pero gracias de todos modos.

Ya aqui mk9 esta muriendo yy MKT y UMK3 van a volver bien fuerte.

Esos dos juegos son juegos DE VERDAD donde hay que tener mucha habilidad y reflejos.

Its time ppl here stops complaining about glitch jabs and start to level up.

Saludos, abrazos y respetos a mis amigos de RD!!!

This is so much better than the non sense jablock fest.
Whrn you see that in a match you are not seeing the true level of the game.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Ariel MK

Noob
I have always said it... Dominican Republic >> World in MKT.

Saludos Ariel yo ya habia montado las peleas pero gracias de todos modos.

Ya aqui mk9 esta muriendo yy MKT y UMK3 van a volver bien fuerte.

Esos dos juegos son juegos DE VERDAD donde hay que tener mucha habilidad y reflejos.

Its time ppl here stops complaining about glitch jabs and start to level up.

Saludos, abrazos y respetos a mis amigos de RD!!!

Whrn you see that in a match you are not seeing the true level of the game.

Ah ok, es una pena que mk9 vaya muriendo en vnz ustedes comenzaron jugando excelentemente bn, Si deciden seguir aumentando su nivel en mkt-64 adelante ya tienen buen nivel y seguiran mejorando, Un saludo a rzp y todos los demas..

Ahhh y gracias por poner nuestras peleas anteriormente..

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
DUDE WTF!!!! that cyrax was godlike, he looks like mk9 cyrax with all those recovery nets and bombs lol. This is amazing
I think is the other way around. They made mk9 cyrax thinking in this cyrax, it's just harder to get in, but if you know how to use him, he's a beast

MKK hanzo

WOW and then they say mk9 is broken MKT is worst mk ever :( I like UMK3 more less broken infinites like ermac corner combo or kung lao orcyrax so many others that got infinites
Haha Luis stop it or I will ban you (joking)

Ermac doesnt has an inf and actually its the other way around. Kung Lao HAS an inf in UMK3 and not on MKT.

Dont be butthurt about MK9 in Vzla. Just keep playing it if you like it.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Haha Luis stop it or I will ban you (joking)

Ermac doesnt has an inf and actually its the other way around. Kung Lao HAS an inf in UMK3 and not on MKT.

Dont be butthurt about MK9 in Vzla. Just keep playing it if you like it.

I thought they put a hit limit on the amount of Spins he can do but he can still do launch. j.HP, Dive-kick whiff, aaHP, j.HP, Dive-Kick whiff, repeat

I also agree that N64's version of MKT is better...PS1's version is just a slow, inconsistent POS w/ overpowered MK2 characters. Idk why people call Ermac's 100% combos an infinite....it's not even repeating...infinites have repeating inputs, unlike high-damage corner combos which change (or can BE changed) depending on player preferences.

The only way (IMO) that PS1's version of MKT could be better is if it's emulated on Mame, slowed to 53.5 FPS and load times are cut-out so it plays just like UMK3 but w/ more characters.
Also, that Cyrax is FILTHY!!! LOL U can tell MKT is broken when Ermac is losing to Cyrax...that's like a 8-2 (7-3?) match up in Ermac's favor in UMK3