What's new

MKProject VIP files

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I plan on fully crediting every MUGEN sprite ripper for MK imaginable, but yeah the sprites will still be there!

frozenworm was contact me and talking by MSN and we reached an agreement.

you can ready here that frozenworm authorized to use him material in MKP.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=107238

and Crow ( administrator od MKOnline forum ) closed the firs topic of frozenworm and remove our material link.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=107238

but don't remove frozenworm material. it´s ok.

thanks again for your interes inthis problem and for fallow the project.

and please, accept my and frozenworm apologieze for fight in your community.

thatnks again and i hope you continue fallowing the project. it will be release this year and some surprises ;)

RoGE

Noob
OK, I admit its not much like MK3 but you guys are coming very close to it, you people took mugen to limits nobody expected, well done..

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
In the little bit of time Konqrr and I spent modifying what has been done, we got it a lot closer. All my info was completely disregarded by the dev team for MKP. Otherwise, it'd be a fantastic overall game.

I didn't understand your last post Shock... whatever it means I want to confirm on this forum RatonMalo's words, adding some extra information:

I decided to cancel the project I was about to start; I also decide to get out of the MUGEN comunity.

Shock, you said you had some suggestions to the MKP Team, about the gameplay and other stuff... I would like you to post them all in this topic so we all learn what you mean. You might be heard this time.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
What I mean was, Konqrr and I spent literally a few hours over the course of two nights working at the programming of MKP over AIM, sending eachother stuff, making several basic actions working very close to the arcade with little effort. We also edited virtually all of Scorpion's collision detection, I even sent this to RatonMalo and he said it'd be in 4.0. Not only was it NOT in 4.0, but the collision detection was even worse! For a time we had an amazing Mugen programmer to reference with who explained many ways to do things, including the harder stuff like how characters' collisions change when being swept. Also, we even dabbled a bit and came up with a new move and animation for Sheeva.

Here is the thread from Mugenguild:

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?PHPSESSID=871904fab08c72ed4213322ace775a0b&topic=34157.0

I think that's everything but there might be more stuff in other threads.[/url]

RoGE

Noob
I think you and konqrr should start your own MK mugen if you did so good with it :)

EDIT- I just reread it, did that make me sound like a smartass? lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Mugen can only do so much, making MK type properties was insanely frustrating, and the example code that comes with Mugen is hard to read and know what is truly needed.

I want to make an MKII based Mugen game as close to arcade as possible, but that's a long ways away.

I had a chat with RatonMalo about this Shock, he said most of your info is being used for MKP 5.0 I believe you'll be credited for it.

About MKP 4.1 this is a version with little work done, almost like an unofficial version, that's why you saw nothing of your contributions in there.

So, you can be happy... I believe, about MKBlood Storm... this is like the MK2 version, those guys used everyone's work without asking, in my case they didn't even credited me for what they used, still a surprising game I belive the real players will realize this is nothing but a KOF + MK unbalanced and crappy game.

The question RatonMalo asked you about blood wasn't like he didn't read and pay attention to your contribution, he was asking for your opinion about other matters as well, now the Blood system in MKP is better than any 2D MK game in MK history, you can see how it works on the betas I released some post ago, or in gameplay videos.

I believe it would be good if you guys chat with RatonMalo, specially after the release of 5.0 to help with gameplay, balancing the characters and other technical info. Eventually you might see as I do the beneficts of working in a single project helping to make it perfect instead creating more and more short-living projects.

One last recomendation: if you decide to start your own MK mugen project it would be wise to wait for the official release of MKP 5.0 so you can have a better understanding of what I said.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I hope they do use my stuff, we will see when it's released and I'll tell you within the first 5 minutes of playing it.

Also, bottom line is, they don't need my help with blood animation.