What's new

MKG Tier List

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I am not fully versed in MKG, but there are several people on this site who are. I'm starting this thread because of the ignorance that spans the internet.

The top tier is Sektor, and Kitana.

Bill, Konqrr, or ded_, please post some full info here.

MKK hanzo

Well I am elaborating a list of the tiers for this game but it will be more of a quick rundown of characters pros/cons and why they are top or not.

Overall all GOLD exclusive characters own the game Sektor stupid Homming Missile traps, Kitana Air fan with no hit limit, Baraka´s wpn helps him a lot, Cyrax and his air Throw makes him like a nightmare, Kong Laos unpunishable Hat Throw (if comboed from a chain)and mileena easy as hell MAXDAM combos. All of these non-tested bull ruins the game and make it a joke to play seriously.

ded

Elder God
i played mkg against person only few times but seems all new characters are broken as hell there.

sektor: as hanzo already said the smart missiles traps, no recovery time for the dumb missiles, the teleport can be connected in a combo too since it has 3 or 4 hits limit, terrible

kitana: you can connect fan lift after a juggle, infinite with fan throws... thats all she need actually

baraka: weapon inf, blade spinx2 is 50%+, blade fury inf...

mileena: maxdamage with rolls

kung lao: giant juggles using hat throw, inf weapon, deadly in corner

cyrax: i dont know actually why he is so broken, maybe hanzo can explain ;]

ded

Elder God
yeah, i imagine what belokk would be if eurocom putted him in.

also Hanzo, dont forget that Goro is in MKG Tier too lol

ÐarkMoon said:
Noob Saibot is a hidden character in Gold as well.
Noob Saibot and Goro were both hidden in MK4, Sektor was a new hidden character in MKG.

The game is so broken it's sad. Kung Lao and Kitana has infinites done with straight up projectiles, and even with max damage on, kitana's fan throw infinite can totally kill an opponent without stopping.

From now on I think you should test both Gold Disc and Re-released Red Disc version so you can say what is broken and what isn't in MKG, unless you have played both or only own the Red Disc version. I've talked to some of you and you didn't even know there was a Red Disc version where they fixed glitches.

Who knows maybe they fixed some of this broken stuff.

Just makes it more professional to say tested on gold disc or red disc or both.

I own the Red-Disc version, luckily I bought it because I did not know at the time there was two versions of the game. Actually at the time I didn't even know MKG existed :D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ha, Ha I just checked also, I have the Red Disc version too! Sweet, guess I got lucky as well. 8)

marv

Noob
I have the gold disc version. Strangely I have the case shown in the picture next to the red disc. But I got it used, and since they kept the discs behind the counter, I'm sure there's plenty of room for mixup.

Tim Static

Adminerator
the new charactrs are broken as hell,. And there is a couple new backgrounds, but the gameplay is pretty much the same.

ded

Elder God
Noob's corner infinite is easier than Reiko's. He also has an air throw (which is not that huge plus like it was in UMK3) and what helps him also alot is the air fireball. I'm not sure where excactly he would be in the tier list because of the many broken stuff in MKGold. mid-tier imo