What's new

MKD - Hopping Kombat

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I thought that I lost this footage. Check it out:

If this link doesn't take you to the playlist, just go to my YouTube account and search for it. Funny stuff.

***edited your post Konqrr, hope ur ok with that***

You and thug recorded a whole glitch video that never got released. I still bug you about it. lol

I remember this stuff. Noone other then me ever saw it. Such a shame. If you got the rest of the stuff, send it over and ill edit it for you.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, find those first matches that me and you ever played (Liu vs Hotaru, Liu vs Ermac, Havik vs Ermac, etc). Id love to have them as a memento. And anything else from those days.

Kell, we havent talked in a while. Ima send you a PM this week. Really hope things have gotten better for you these days. Dont forget the Wal-Mart call! LOL! I had your back! :)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have the other glitch vids. I just need to fire up the editing software and go to it. What sucks is the computer I used to record it years ago was so shitty. The audio is messed up and the aspect ratio is too. Will be awhile.

I have a dvd with over a thousand mkd matches on it. I'll have to dig it up soon.

I have the other glitch vids. I just need to fire up the editing software and go to it. What sucks is the computer I used to record it years ago was so shitty. The audio is messed up and the aspect ratio is too. Will be awhile.

I have a dvd with over a thousand mkd matches on it. I'll have to dig it up soon.
Kelly, send me it. Seriously, i know how to fix that kind of stuff... At least i can try. That vid is long overdue.

Choice is yours.