What's new

MKBeyond, The 6th full Featured MKA Combo Movie, is released

http://files.filefront.com/MKBeyondavi/;7433534;/fileinfo.html

MK:Beyond: The MKA Combo Movie is released by Check

MK Beyond, the 6th full featured MKA combo movie, is released by Check. It features 50 minutes of never before seen combos of all lengths and sizes, and is the longest MKA combo movie ever released. It features great new belltower combos, Nethership combos, Legit Air Cancel combos, and tons of new Ground combos. There are some special never before seen Air Cancels for Characters who were never thought to have any at all, that go beyond what others are capable of doing legimitally, some that go up to 8 air cancels in a row!!
The reason for the name Beyond is because is goes beyond what any of the previous 5 movies have ever done, and is the complete package.When it comes to MKA Movies. This is the Official one, with new highs and combos for almost every character, which at this stage of the game, is beyond what anyone thought possible.

thanks man, its probably my last one.

theres some stuff i wanted to do, but was completly burnt out from it, and the process of putting it together... had major audio problems, and still do on the youtube account. still waiting to hear how i can fix it so more people could view it.

and i realize the game is trash, but the combos arent, they take a great deal of time to do. if there was anything to respect towards the game, its them, other then that, i really dont play it. just seems like he was implying the video is trash because the game is. its not, but thats just my opinion

glad u enjoy it, hopefully down the road i can get a soundtrack added to it, i have one ready, just cant get it in sync with the video and stuff... :cry:

take care, and thanks again

ChecK said:

theres some stuff i wanted to do, but was completly burnt out from it, and the process of putting it together... had major audio problems, and still do on the youtube account. still waiting to hear how i can fix it so more people could view it.

and i realize the game is trash, but the combos arent, they take a great deal of time to do. if there was anything to respect towards the game, its them, other then that, i really dont play it. just seems like he was implying the video is trash because the game is. its not, but thats just my opinion

glad u enjoy it, hopefully down the road i can get a soundtrack added to it, i have one ready, just cant get it in sync with the video and stuff... :cry:

Im sorry, I wasnt trying to say that your video is trash. I probaly couldnt do 25% of the combos in your video, but its just that I dont even watch the MKA combo vids cuz the game is just so... I cant even describe it. Its just not interesting anymore. But I still give you props on finding alot of those combos, if not all of them.

Hapkido magic and Parry Cancel, haha I love it. There was one 5 hit combo 30% damage I was wondering about being in there but other than that a very good end to the series check.

PauLWaFFleZ said:
ChecK said:

Im sorry, I wasnt trying to say that your video is trash. I probaly couldnt do 25% of the combos in your video, but its just that I dont even watch the MKA combo vids cuz the game is just so... I cant even describe it. Its just not interesting anymore. But I still give you props on finding alot of those combos, if not all of them.
not a problem, and i totally understand where youre coming from. sometimes i misunderstand what people meant, its just me being too naive i guess.

i appreciate the respect, i hope if theres one thing to respect about MKA, its things like this

thanks again for the post

DAVE101 said:
Hapkido magic and Parry Cancel, haha I love it. There was one 5 hit combo 30% damage I was wondering about being in there but other than that a very good end to the series check.
awesome dave, thanks for being here for each one.

i wanted to do more with KAK, but it just broke down to using a shitload of axekicks, lol. and weapon was only good for one thing :wink:

i think i know which combo youre talking about, must be kung laos 38%. believe me, this combo is no joke! lol, ive only done it once where i got all the hits to connect. im sure its not a hard combo now, but yea, i was feeling it that day, and always wanted to do it, so i included it in there.

it was, b2 cs 2, cs, PC, 11f3 = 38%

i have a combo that i accidently left out of the movie, ill post it up soon, a very very hard combo to do, perfect angle so that you miss the bell on the second set. youll see.. a smoke 70, very cool. and im pissed it got left out for whatever reason.

thanks again for ALL the support in the past 7 months of this game. maybe one day there could be another short video made for mka of what was left. ( trust me theres more, but i was completly burnt out from the game, and could not continue, usually what happens every movie )

later man

i took out the youtube links because for some reason, the audio isnt in sync, im working on the problem constantly, and did for weeks just to get the one on filefront in sync..

also, a version with a soundtrack could be coming soon, thanks to konqrr, and nukesgoboom. hopefully it all works out. it has been become ridiculous trying to get it to work.

of course, ill let umk.com know when its coming out.

later

ChecK said:

@ Check.
If it's probably your last one, then this vid was truly enough to be one helluva show and I can see you went all out on this. Though I hope it REALLY isn't your last vid, at least you gave us over an hour of chaos.
oh....and for your last comment, you're welcome. :D
laters.