What's new

MK9 will not die due to new glitch - ignore the trolls

aj1701

Noob
What these schmucks fail to realize is they're the ones killing the game by shoving all these rule books down our throats. The game is fine the way it is. If you don't think so, then leave and go play TTT2. Players like myself (and there are more), will continue to play the game without bother like we have been doing since MK:1.
Right.. rules are what destroyed football and basketball, and a host of other games and sports.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Right.. rules are what destroyed football and basketball, and a host of other games and sports.
Do not expect reo to understand the true meaning of being 100% competitive in sports and by allowing anything to take place in a match. This is a game he will not win

Do not expect reo to understand the true meaning of being 100% competitive in sports and by allowing anything to take place in a match. This is a game he will not win
Hi there, question is this allready in MLG/Tournament rules? the glitch is banned? because it should, in our country its banned, every tournament host got this banned.

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
I can understand why people are up in arms about this, but I really think the glitch should be fleshed out a lot more before people get so hysterical.

I see no reason for this to not be allowed as long as its in the game. Let me get this straight, its ok for one character to do 100% + damage if you get caught in a net with no breaker and ok for one char to pretty much teleport for free on every char cursed with a high hitbox , but this is not ok? I dont use Kabal, I hate the character and think he's the lamest in the game....that being said, it hasnt been patched out so it should be fair. The game is full of bugs/glitches and exploits I can barely see how its still considered a competitive game lol...