What's new

Guide MK9 Top 10 of all time

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Who on this list should be off then?
Idk but I have over ten top 8's and two of those were Evo's. A couple of them were 1st and 2nd places. And two 9th places. And I have never placed under 9th before. I don't think many people can say that. Actually nobody can say that except like two or three people lol

Idk but I have over ten top 8's and two of those were Evo's. A couple of them were 1st and 2nd places. And two 9th places. And I have never placed under 9th before. I don't think many people can say that. Actually nobody can say that except like two or three people lol
actually disregarding evo 2011 (everyone knows that story now lol), I have not placed worse than 9th either :).

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

What are the 10 top 8's?

I can think of...

PowerUp 2012
EVO 2012
Winter Brawl 2013
UFGT 2013
EVO 2013

I've seen you brag about this "10 top 8's" before but I don't know what you're counting. CoCo's and regionals like summer Season's Beatings don't count. Even if you count the post VXG tournaments like NEC I'm not sure how you get to 10.

You also placed under 9th at multiple tournaments. You got 13th at MLG Columbus and Raleigh.

ForeverKing

Who on this list should be off then?
Here is my resume

MLG Colombus -9th
PowerUp 2012 -Top 8
Season's Beatings -Top 8
Evolution 2012 -Top 8
MLG Raleigh -9th
Season's Beatings Ascension -Top 8
Frosty Faustings -9th
WinterBrawl 9 -Top 8
UFGT9 -2nd
Evolution 2013 -Top 8
Summer Jam -2nd
NEC -1st

ForeverKing

Ever since I broke my tournament nerves, I highly doubt me not placing top 8 at another MK tournament ever again. For example I started playing Injustice competitively after I broke my tournament nerves, and I placed top 8 at every tournament I have been to. That's gonna happen with MK9 too. If I could redo all those MK9 tournaments I would fix my losses for sure

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Here is my resume

MLG Colombus -9th
PowerUp 2012 -Top 8
Season's Beatings -Top 8
Evolution 2012 -Top 8
MLG Raleigh -9th
Season's Beatings Ascension -Top 8
Frosty Faustings -9th
WinterBrawl 9 -Top 8
UFGT9 -2nd
Evolution 2013 -Top 8
Summer Jam -2nd
NEC -1st

This has many inaccuracies.

You placed 13th at MLG Columbus. Master D, Dizzy, Carl and M2Dave placed 9th. You lost to Riu48 earlier.

"Fake" Season's Beatings in the summer was a regional at best. It had 16 entrants.

You placed 13th at MLG Raleigh. Cat, Insuperable, CD Sr and Detroit placed 9th. You lost to Insuperable.

You did not place top 8 at SB:A. You got 9th. CD Jr beat you to place.

No one on earth would consider NEC and Summer Jam 2013 to be majors. Even if you count fraud majors like SB summer and those two you don't have 10.

ForeverKing

What are the 10 top 8's?

I can think of...

PowerUp 2012
EVO 2012
Winter Brawl 2013
UFGT 2013
EVO 2013

I've seen you brag about this "10 top 8's" before but I don't know what you're counting. CoCo's and regionals like summer Season's Beatings don't count. Even if you count the post VXG tournaments like NEC I'm not sure how you get to 10.

You also placed under 9th at multiple tournaments. You got 13th at MLG Columbus and Raleigh.
Oh well nevermind than

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Ever since I broke my tournament nerves, I highly doubt me not placing top 8 at another MK tournament ever again. For example I started playing Injustice competitively after I broke my tournament nerves, and I placed top 8 at every tournament I have been to. That's gonna happen with MK9 too. If I could redo all those MK9 tournaments I would fix my losses for sure

Let me tell you about the time I hypothetically won EVO if I played better against MyGod....

Sorry, this isn't a top 10 list of who could have don't better but didn't. Wait for my IGAU top 10 list in a couple years.

For you to be top 10 in MK one of these players drops off...you gotta make that case better than tell me what could have been.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This has many inaccuracies.

You placed 13th at MLG Columbus. Master D, Dizzy, Carl and M2Dave placed 9th. You lost to Riu48 earlier.

"Fake" Season's Beatings in the summer was a regional at best. It had 16 entrants.

You placed 13th at MLG Raleigh. Cat, Insuperable, CD Sr and Detroit placed 9th. You lost to Insuperable.

You did not place top 8 at SB:A. You got 9th. CD Jr beat you to place.

No one on earth would consider NEC and Summer Jam 2013 to be majors. Even if you count fraud majors like SB summer and those two you don't have 10.
Oh well nevermind than
Lol

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Fake? LOL.

If your fool Dizzy had won, Summer Season's Beatings would have been on the same terms as MLG and CoCo would have been labeled as "dead".

@FOREVER KING, who cares about these lists? If you know you were a great player, you do not need somebody on TYM telling you so, and I know that you are not a props fisherman.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@FOREVER KING

LBSH , you're so unbelievably cocky but I like it. But @GGA 16 Bit is right

However we had this discussion at Evo 2013 Denny's and I was the one who vehemently had your back in the top 10 discussion and I will do so here as well

@GGA 16 Bit we need to dig deep in this. I would request full resumes of Maxter dizzy and king and let's have a serious discussion on this . It's quite an interesting argument and a worthy debate

ForeverKing

Let me tell you about the time I hypothetically won EVO if I played better against MyGod....

Sorry, this isn't a top 10 list of who could have don't better but didn't. Wait for my IGAU top 10 list in a couple years.

For you to be top 10 in MK one of these players drops off...you gotta make that case better than tell me what could have been.
It just sucks because I know I could have done alot better. I didn't break my tournament nerves until like my 9th tournament lol. I guarantee my top 8 placing in every MK9/Injustice major I attend from today onward tho. I guess it doesn't matter for MK9 tho because it's dead. I think if MK9 wasn't dead and all the best players still continued to play it I would still be guaranteed top 8 at every tournament from today onward, which would eventually put me in the top 10 MK9 list of all time

ForeverKing

lol, I liked your lao better than PL's by the end of mk9 if that helps. PL kinda went to kabal and would ignore and downplay the use of jumpkick divekick, next to that he would do these jumpinpunch teleport 3's which were hella punishable.
Thanks. I heard that from alot of people. But I guess it doesn't matter because he won most when it mattered