What's new

MK9 Scorpion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Yea thats definately scorpion. If theres that many unlockable characters, Human Smoke better be one of them.

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
very nice select screen, good to see which figures there are
and i hope one of the locked one will be Dr Doggystyle lol :D ;)
one of the locked ones is definitly Raiden + Shao Kahn as we have seen them in the trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So, there are 6 more characters that have yet to be revealed, if not more... Ermac, Human Smoke, Kabal... be in there!

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
update from TRMK twitter :

Correction: MK E3 2010 Character Select screen features 26 slots. 4 x 7 grid. 1 for Random Select and 1 for DLC Select

Dark_Rob

Noob
very nice select screen, good to see which figures there are
and i hope one of the locked one will be Dr Doggystyle lol :D ;)
one of the locked ones is definitly Raiden + Shao Kahn as we have seen them in the trailer
Your fatality could be your entire MK collection comes crashing down atop your opponent, crushing them to tiny bits. :)

I don't think that there will be 18 unlockable characters. There should only be like 6 unlockable plus whatever will be in DLC. 20 selectable of the start would be fantastic. They gotta have more on grid females atleast. A few to mention are; Sindel, Sheeva and Jade. Kitana and Sonya should be unlockable. If there is no Krypt, we will probably have to punch in a code or beat the game (on any difficulty) to unlock the characters. I know that there will be no Konquest mode, thank god!

McNasty

Moist.
PLEASE HAVE A POP UP LIKE H.SMOKE! He looks great, but the wavy sword is lame give him his obnoxiously over sized battle axe back!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't think he needs one given the gameplay we've seen so far lol, but would be newer for him....he already looks sick, a pop up would make him top tier I think for sure lol considering what he's capable of combo wise.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I don't think he needs one given the gameplay we've seen so far lol, but would be newer for him....he already looks sick, a pop up would make him top tier I think for sure lol considering what he's capable of combo wise.
He already has one, kind of. I saw in a gameplay vid Scorpion hit the H.Smoke BnB off of U2. So basically U2>JK>Tele punch>spear>you know the drill.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Scorpion already has a launcher in MK9, and a weapon-based one at that.

MKF30

He already has one, kind of. I saw in a gameplay vid Scorpion hit the H.Smoke BnB off of U2. So basically U2>JK>Tele punch>spear>you know the drill.
Right, the sword swipe/move similar to his 3D one but FAR more balanced and slower.

THTB

Right, the sword swipe/move similar to his 3D one but FAR more balanced and slower.
His sword in the 3D games were already balanced...but that's another story for another time lol.

MKF30

lol I'm talking more so about his F+1 move per-se which wasn't balanced(not so much his sword moves), FAR too fast which is why it was a spammed move(especially online) at least though in MKA it was parryable, not so much in MK D though lol. But it's far slower in MK9 which I'm sure you noticed, definitely a good thing.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Hey watch this video from 0:00 to 0:20
When Scorpion did that fire move thingy(I don't know the name of it.) Seems like it's safe. >.>

THTB

Hey watch this video from 0:00 to 0:20
When Scorpion did that fire move thingy(I don't know the name of it.) Seems like it's safe. >.>
Holy...why was that never noticed before? Hellfire's recovery is WAY better.

Status
Not open for further replies.