What's new

Mk9 online character tier list

Wigy

There it is...
I see it reversed.

Any aggressive/pressure character is harder to deal with. Pressure strings are basically like BnB's. You can do combos in shitty lag from muscle memory. So you can do pressure as tight as offline if you have the muscle memory, and the defender is trying to react which doesn't work.

Not just rushdown. Aggressive. Noob is way stronger with aggressive zoning.

Besides that, teleporters get a big boost. Safe Teleports flip certain match-ups completely on their heads.

By the way, did PS3 ever start showing bars online? I always got the feeling guys were playing in connections I would never even attempt because you couldn't see the bars ahead of time. To me, only half of the 3-bars were playable. That probably left 90% of players that I wouldn't even bother with.
I agree with this on stuff like kabals NDC's but for JC if you're mixing up pressure enough with like 21 2 F3 1 D3 etc, its pretty hard to get it from muscle memory.

Playing JC you also need really on point footsies to get in sometimes, and with delay on dash canceling into block i get hit with dumb shit like smoke bombs even though im holding block.

Wigy

There it is...
raiden is a dick online his teleport effectively becomes +ive frames since his reaction after it is muscle memory whereas yours is lag +reaction time

D

Deleted member 9158

Cage, Raiden, Lao all blow chunks online. Smoke used to give me tons of problems when I used to play (being a quan-chi player didn't help). The worst was the pukes that thought they were good because they ran a train on people using those characters.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Well, I've picked my TYM "title" for a reason. That said, I don't think Raiden is the worst thing you will have to deal with online due to both speed (technically not the fastest, especially if paired with another move) and properties.

Tbh it really depends on your connection with particular opponent.

Milenna i can handle anyone else online all day down 4 ball rolls a beast with lag anyone else i pawn online. DOWN 4 DOWN 4 BALL ROLL TELE KICK SAI DROP FOWARD 1 OR MISS UPPER cut HOW MANY MATCh i lost cause this bull shit

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Milenna i can handle anyone else online all day down 4 ball rolls a beast with lag anyone else i pawn online. DOWN 4 DOWN 4 BALL ROLL TELE KICK SAI DROP FOWARD 1 OR MISS UPPER cut HOW MANY MATCh i lost cause this bull shit
I think You are exaggerating!
d4 -> jkpunish
roll -> full punish
tele kick sai drop - > d1 fallow up punish (not all characters, but easily possible)

Just find your self a good counter pick and get on with it!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I think You are exaggerating!
d4 -> jkpunish
roll -> full punish
tele kick sai drop - > d1 fallow up punish (not all characters, but easily possible)

Just find your self a good counter pick and get on with it!

Mileena is good offline but ridiculous online.

You whiff the down one on telekick sai down 4 cant jump kick it with lag I use nightwolf and can reflect most projectiles but with lag you miss the lighting after Reflect .I can catch the down 4 with axe or foward 3 but timing is so off with lag.I had milenna players ball roll hit ground and down 4 before i even move.lol Milenna God like online with lag lol