What's new

Mk9 Freddy Krueger 62% Corner Combo

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I think that ideally after the en ground spike you should be able to dash back and do a jump in punch before the next part.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Very interesting! though 3 meters? hmm krueger is able to do 59 with only 1. and on anyone as well but easier sheeva

though still, nice stuff man :)

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Very interesting! though 3 meters? hmm krueger is able to do 59 with only 1. and on anyone as well but easier sheeva

though still, nice stuff man :)
u can use 2 meters to get 61% but i just went full blown out there to see if i can top check combo of 62% he did with freddy. seems like 62% is freddys limit dont know if it can go any higher!

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
u can use 2 meters to get 61% but i just went full blown out there to see if i can top check combo of 62% he did with freddy. seems like 62% is freddys limit dont know if it can go any higher!
i think so too...thats the top he can get. good combo man :)

Good shit, natas. If you wanted to max out the damage from this, you would do the same 20 hitter as seen in my 62% video and start it with f21 ex sweet dreams in replace of the ex glove at the end. I believe it did 65% if im not mistaken. Could of been 66%.

Thanks for the credits. See you next week :)

[MENTION=1465]xxteefxx[/MENTION] - you coming tomorrow?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
[MENTION=25]Check[/MENTION], what is the most damaging and consistent combo you do after f+4,2,1?

[MENTION=27]m2dave[/MENTION] f421, ex claw, jp f421 medium claw, far claw.

it's probably best to just go for a sweet dreams after the medium claw to force a full screen trap as well as an easy read if they wakeup into another claw, a teleport mixup, or d4~sweet dreams.

i forgot one of my originals. here's one:

f421 ex claw, jp b12u1, f421, medium claw, far claw.

i think it does 45% now? haven't tried it in months.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator

as damage solely? no Oki follow up? in that case the maximum is 48%

JIP, f+4,2,1 ~ EX claw. JIP b+1,2,u+1. f+4,2,1, medium, far, far claws

in corner:

jip,f+4,2,1~ EX claw. JIP b+1,2,u+1. f+4,2,1~ Close Claw. f+4,2,1~ toss

51%

Hop online sexy!! lets play some CV :p

[MENTION=1465]xxteefxx[/MENTION] - i sent you a bunch of stuff on skarlet. hope you check it out before we play.

thanks for the post.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Check said:

Yeah. That is the one I've been using even though the last far claw is very difficult to connect. I usually go for mix ups instead.