What's new

MK9 Fatalities + your fatal ideas. **updated** 8 fatals thus far

descreption of nightwolf and reptile fatalitys

taken from mko

At Pax. I've seen Reptile and Nightwolf's. After vomiting into thier mouth Reptile sticks his fist into their chest and pulls out their acid melted spine and skull.

Nightwolf throws an axe into their head. Then throws a second that cuts their head off. He then walks up and picks up the head by grabbing the original axe stuck in their face.

Correction, saw it again. Reptile pulls out an organ. Maybe stomach.

I have an idea for Jade.

Jade- First, she throws her razorang at the opponent which slices one arm of his arms. Next, the weapon comes back to her, slicing the enemy's other arm in the process before she catches it. He screams in pain and tries to run away aftwerwards. Then, Jade throws her boomerang slicing her foe's leg and the blade comes back slicing his other leg before she can catch the projectile weapon again. After that, the limbless loser falls to the ground on his stomach. Lastly, Jade takes out her Bo and shoves it into the victim's anus and uses the staff to lift up the impaled limbless body like a pig on a skewer. Blood can be seen dripping out of the rear end of the body and out of the amputations of the limbs. FATALITY!!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
u what would be a good fatal, just slicing the arms and having the victim cry in agony.. Fatality.

i dont see why the head needs to be sliced off LOL

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
And you can't tell me that my Scorp fatal idea in the first post isn't good... :bigsmile:

AC1984

Kaballin!
Haven t been that much of a fatality fan simply because the majority of them are dumb and stupid and unfortunately that makes even the cool ones look bad in a way. I'll throw a couple of my personal favorites.

P.S. the fatalities so far are surprisingly good...all of them and IMO Night Wolfs' one is the best so far.

Kano-Rip the hart out
Liu Kang-Dragon morph
Ermac-The umk3 slam but i would like to see or hear how their bones crush until they die in a pool of blood.
Kabal-I dont remember which game had it but he spins the opponent and puts his sword in to the hurricane.Cool idea but i think that the presentation wasnt that impressive.
Jax-Rip the hands off and leave them to die screaming and squirting blood.
Sub Zero-I loved the concept where he freezes the legs and then kicks the ice. What i didn't like was the dumb move that followed (dont even remember what he did). IMO he should leave them to bleed to death.
Shang Tsung-take his soul of course.
Baraka-the blade torture.

iNFUSiON

Focus on your focus
Scorpion- it has to be a stage with a celing, he uppercuts his opponent high up. Then spears him hard enough to have it go thru his body sticking the spear to the celing. Now his opponent slides down the rope and scorp proceeds to round house his head off. And scorp retrieves his spear back. Fatality!

AC1984

Kaballin!
Scorpion- it has to be a stage with a celing, he uppercuts his opponent high up. Then spears him hard enough to have it go thru his body sticking the spear to the celing. Now his opponent slides down the rope and scorp proceeds to round house his head off. And scorp retrieves his spear back. Fatality!
And then you wake up covered in sweat....your linen is on the ground.....

What if they fight at the Pit2...he's gonna throw the spear into the moon or what?

Tim Static

Adminerator
I want to see Jax's giant stomp from MK3 redone, except, have him grow, with a first person view, then do the ground pound instead, with a huge splash of guts and blood spattering everywhere. :)

iNFUSiON

Focus on your focus
And then you wake up covered in sweat....your linen is on the ground.....

What if they fight at the Pit2...he's gonna throw the spear into the moon or what?
Did u not read my post? IT HAS TO BE A STAGE WITH A CEILING!!! The fatality will not work on any other stages. Just like the pit fatalities! DUH! GiR!

The ones here in the new MK are really good so far. Here are my favorite ones besides the link that I showed to everyone about Mileena ripping Johnny Cage's Body out of his legs (since there is no video for it).

1) Kung Lao's Buzzsaw
2) Kung Lao's MK2 combination
3) Mileena's Head Rip
4) Kitana's Fan Dismemberment
5) Sub-Zero's Leg Freeze to Torso Rip
6) Johnny's Double Dismemberment
7) Sektor's Missile Dismemberment
8) Cyrax's Net Dismemberment
9) Scorpion's Sword Dismemberment
10) Cyrax's Handsaw
11) Nightwolf's Axe Toss and Decapitation
12) Reptile's Gut Rip
(Ooops. I said all the ones that were on video all over the internet. I guess this next MK game will definitely be the best.)

Favorite Fatalities of the PAST from characters I like playing as. (In no particular order):
1) Jade: ALL
2) Mileena: Sai Stab (MK2), Head Bite (MKD), and Needle Spit (MKT)
3) Kitana: Kiss of Death (MKSM version only), Fan Decapitation (MK2/MKG/MKSM), Fan Toss Impalement (MKvsDCU)
4) Johnny Cage: Torso Rip, Punch Decapitation, and Crotch Punching Bag (MKSM)
5) Kung Lao: Buzzsaw, Hat Slice, and Air Dismemberment (all 3 from MKSM)
6) Sonya: Kiss of Death Incineration, Leg Grab Torso Rip (MK4), and Purple Haze (MK3)
7) Tanya: Triple Neck Break (MK4) and Kobu Jutsu Impalement (MKD)
8) Sindel: Scream of Death (All versions)
9) Baraka: All MKSM fatalities and Impalement Dismemberment (MKD)
10) Li Mei: MKDA Fatality and MKD Brutality
11) Kano: Laser (MK3) and Heart Rip
12) Nitara: Vampire Chew (MKDA)
13) Catwoman: Whip Strangle and Neckbreak (From MKvsDCU. I can't help but add that one because it looks so sexy and brutal at the same time.)
14) Stryker: Bomb (MK3)

My favorite fatalities of the PAST from other characters (in no particular order):
1) Sub-Zero: Spine Rip, Leg Freeze and Shatter (MKD), and Hard Ice Ball (MK2)
2) Scorpion: Toasty, Spear Slice, and Spear Dismemberment to Neckbreak
3) Reptile: Acid Puke and Invisible Homicide
4) Kira: All her MKD fatalities
5) Frost: MKDA fatality
6) Kenshi: Katana Dismemberment
7) Ermac: Tele-Slam
8) Liu Kang: Dragon Morph and Heavy Stomp (MKSM)
9) Shang Tsung: Soul Steal (MK2 version)
10) Quan Chi: Leg Rip
11) Sheeva: Skin Rip
12) Deathstroke: All his fatalities in MKvsDCU. (I like his style even though he isn't my character.)