MK9 Fatalities + your fatal ideas. **updated** 8 fatals thus far

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Cyrax slice
Sektor target practice

What fatalities would you like to see?

Scorpion... a great fatal: he takes off his mask and torches the ground with fire (so there's fire between scorp and his oppoent) then he spears them, dragging them across the ground into the fire - once they reach the fire they start screaming

Sub-Zero... forms a very large and very pointy/sharp icicle and impales opponent onto it.

more to come...

BOSSETTE

Noob
Cool thread.
If Kitana was officially in it, I'd think her fatality should have her fan-lifting the opponent high up into the air and then throwing bladed fans at them
(Like this: [go to :43])
-
Then have it rain body parts and blood. ;)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Cool thread.
If Kitana was officially in it, I'd think her fatality should have her fan-lifting the opponent high up into the air and then throwing bladed fans at them
(Like this: [go to :43])
-
Then have it rain body parts and blood. ;)
that would be fuckin' cool! it would definitely be bloody!!

:D

Raiden: Much like db1 in MKDC when you hold it in... he builds up an energy ball of lighting to the point where when he releases it... it literally fries his opponent like sticking a knife in an electrical outlet.

BOSSETTE

Noob
Sonya: Have her do her kiss of death thing, but like 100x more effective and then have her all of a sudden pull out a gas mask like this one:

and the whole screen would be covered in smoke, and as the smoke starts to fade out you would see the the opponent shrivel up almost into a skeleton, but not completely into a skeleton. So they're in a stage like this but imagine it REALLY REALLY gruesome:

and when the screen becomes completely clear again, she throws her gasmask down at the opponent and then she blows a kiss.
Lol. :D

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Liu Kang: Have him turn into a dragon and eat his opponent.

Scorpion: Have him use spear to take his opponent head off.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Sonya: Have her do her kiss of death thing, but like 100x more effective and then have her all of a sudden pull out a gas mask like this one:

and the whole screen would be covered in smoke, and as the smoke starts to fade out you would see the the opponent shrivel up almost into a skeleton, but not completely into a skeleton. So they're in a stage like this but imagine it REALLY REALLY gruesome:

and when the screen becomes completely clear again, she throws her gasmask down at the opponent and then she blows a kiss.
Bossette, you have some ideas... if they did that i would be very impressed. For Sonya to do such a fatality and to that extreme would DEFINITELY give MK9 some serious potential.

Liu Kang: Have him turn into a dragon and eat his opponent.

Scorpion: Have him use spear to take his opponent head off.
Good ideas, but they've both been done before.

Hugamari :P

Only Mavado Fan (In The World)
Okay, I wanna try my hand at making some fatalities....

Kitana: First she withdraws her fans, looking like she is going to do a victory pose, but then she throws the fans at high speed so that the fans chop off the opponents arms, then the fans come back and chop the opponent's legs off. Then she picks up the fans and cuts whats left of them to bits....

Kabal: IDK if he'd be here but he would do his really fast dash, but instead of just putting his weapon on them like in decpetion, he'd kick them torwards the screen, where the body would explode into tiny body chunks....

Johhny Cage: Again IDK if he's gonna be there but...First he would form a large plasma ball in his hand, then throw it at the oppontent, making their head go off, then do the same for the torso and legs....not the best but eh....

Im not very creative -.-'

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Rain:
Fatality 1:*with his hand raised summons rain*... and into large balls of hail that leave opponents body deformed and bloody.
Fatality 2: *with his hand raised summons rain*... then with a thunderous bang, a lightning bolt strikes opponent - they fall to their knees - Rain raises his hand once more for a second and final strike of lightninng that when it strikes, kills opponent instantly as it also catches the area around him and him on fire.

Shang Tsung:
Fatality 1: Turns into opponent and does their select fatality on them, except its magnified and even more harmful - then returns to his own form.
Fatality 2: Summons demon souls to attack, eat, rip apart and steal opponents soul - leaving opponent struggling for life as they crawl - Shang Tsung then finishes opponent off with massive fire ball that burns them to their death.

Nightwolf:
Fatality 1: Turns into a wolf, brings opponent down - then goes for opponents neck - as blood started squirting out everywhere Nightwolf (still in the form of a wolf) makes one final movement snapping opponents neck - returns to human form.
Fatality 2: Grabs opponent by the neck with one hand, raises his tomahamk with the other hand summoning lightning - electrifying opponent with the hand grabbing opponents neck.

Kitana:
Fatality 1: BOSSETTE's idea - Uses fans to raise opponent in the air - then proceeds throwing multiple fans disfiguring opponent.
Fatality 2: Throws 2 fans, each take off a different arm... then walks away with a slight pause (as opponent falls to their knees) - throws final fan sideways to decapitate opponent.

more to come.

MK9

Noob
MILEENA ... grab her Sai slice her on the bottom of both boobs, have her implants fall out than impale the Sai into the front of her neck.

input

Noob
Whatever finishers they come up with, I just hope they aren't too uncreative, repetitive, reused or just plain wacky like some have been in previous installments. I mean if you take a look at previous titles, many fatalities were centered around either, removing or blowing up the head, blowing up the body or splitting it in half. Of course, some were achieved differently but the outcome always seemed the same. Don't get me wrong though, these finishers can be cool but only if used sparingly. I believe that's why I remember the more unique ones that weren't shared with other characters.

Anyways, I always thought it would be cool if Cyrax expelled his green net, and it sliced his opponent into pieces.

Jade- She should teleport behind her opponent first and shove her Bo inside his butt. Next, she lifts him up and slams him to the ground several times with her staff while he is impaled. Then, with one last slam, the victim splatters into pieces. Kind of like how Ermac's Telekinetic Slam ended up.

Mileena- First, she uses her sais to impale the opponent's eyes. The enemy screams after that while she kicks him to the ground. Her foe is still alive struggling with the pain and blindness. Then from there, Mileena unmasks herself and crawls up to him so she can eat him up from between the legs, to the abdomen (ripping out the guts), to the chest (ripping out the heart and lungs), to the neck, and then to the face. At the end, she rips out the head and shows it to the audience while the sais are gauged in the eyes.

Sindel- She screams at the opponent first, making some of his body parts, skin, and clothes tear off. Then she uses her hair to whip the body, splattering the remains all over the camera.

Sonya- First, she does her classic Kiss of Death, burning the opponent. Then as the victim burns, Sonya does her Ring Toss, making him blow up into pieces.

Kitana- First, she throws multiple fans at the opponent's entire mid-section (vertically). Then as the fans keep spinning, the victim gets split vertically in half and the fans fly off the screen one by one.

Johnny Cage- First, he does his Nut Punch fatality from MKSM, destroying the opponent's lower parts of the body. Then, he walks up to the enemy's upper body and crushes the head of the victim with one foot stomp.

Kano- First, he rips out the opponent's heart. Next, he pushes the body to the ground as he crushes the heart with his hands. Then, he uses his eye laser to dismember the dead body.

Kung Lao- First, he slices off the opponent's arms with his hat. Then, he slices the victim's body vertically in half.

Baraka- First, he slices the opponent's belly, making him/her scream. Next, Baraka uses one blade to impale the enemy at the chest and the other blade to impale the enemy at the groin. Then, he lifts up the victim over his head, and spreads his arms, ripping him/her in half while the guts are hanging down the Tarkatan's face. Lastly, Baraka eats up the guts that are by his face and continues to raise the 2 body parts up in the air with his blades like props.

Smoke- He makes a smoke screen all over the place first. Next, the players can only see the smoke while they hear the opponent gag, puke, and scream in pain while sounds of dismemberment can also be heard. Then, once the smoke screen clears, pieces of the victim's body are all over the ground while Smoke does his victory pose.

Sheeva- She gradually rips out the victim's skin one by one in a very painful, brutal way.

Jax- First, he rips off the opponent's arms. Then, he smahes the head with his two hands in a clapping motion. (A combination of his MK2 fatalities.)

Brutal Imagination! :D

I want brutalities back! :top:
Brutalities would be good too but the opponent shouldn't explode this time. Instead, it should be multiple X-ray moves.

I have another Kitana idea ya'll.

Kitana's Kiss of Death- First she unmasks herself and kisses the opponent. Next, he falls to the ground and gets a seizure. Then, his body starts to twist around like a pretzel with his eyes popping out and blood pouring out of the eye sockets, ears, and mouth as he screams in agony. After that, his body twists even more like how a wet wash cloth would be twisted to have water come out. Lastly, the victim explodes into pieces.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MK9 I thnk will have the most goriest, brutal fatalities ever to be in an MK game if not video game lol. Especially from what Boon and the people at E3 were saying

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MK9 I thnk will have the most goriest, brutal fatalities ever to be in an MK game if not video game lol. Especially from what Boon and the people at E3 were saying
Also (nothing new, but...) it's said to be the "fastest" gameplay since UMK3, as said by Ed himself.

MKF30

Yep, that's true too which is why I honestly believe this game will be nothing like the previous 4 MK games. Although, MK4 was faster then UMK3(super fast game lol)

Yep, that's true too which is why I honestly believe this game will be nothing like the previous 4 MK games. Although, MK4 was faster then UMK3(super fast game lol)
I hope characters have time to recover from a move right away before getting hit. That was mostly the problem with my characters when I played online.

MKF30

I have very warped ideas with fatalities lol here's a few:

Ermac- He lifts you up via his TK, stretches you out like MKD but doesn't break you in half holds you there while you're screming in pain, then with his other hand telekinetically lifts the axe off his back, turns you sideways and with his mind throws the axe across the screen in mid air fast chopping you clean in half and you see the guts pour out and blood everywhere gushing in two pools of blood, then have the Axe come back and to him like a boomerang almost, then he lifts it above his own head and slams it down chopping off the half with the head decapitating the guy with the axe stuck in the ground while the head rolls a little gushing blood itself, with the blood dripping off the axe Ermac then he goes into a badass pose and levitates in a winning pose!

I can animate these if I wanted with an app I have.

Scorpion-He slits your throat, then your belly as you're bleeding to death and guts start to fall out then he takes off his mask, and burns you to a crisp like his oldschool fatality but it takes 20 seconds this time and not so fast, as you see the flesh burn and peel off til you see a charred skeleton, then you see smoke coming off of it while still on fire but not as much as at first, then the guy falls to his knees(like MK1) with the burned flesh falling off and skeleton there, blood beneath it..then takes out his sword and finally chops off your head while the body is on it's knees, then goes into a badass pose and screams "arrgghhh" with the sword in the air(kind of like his MK D fatality after he snaps your neck)

Fujin-He lifts you up in the air via his wind powers, really, really high but you can still see the guy on screen...then he uses the wind to pass thru you so hard you start screaming as it peels off your flesh til you see bone(kind of like his MK4 fatality) but keeps you in the air all bloody and skeleton like, then levitates you with his wind powers really, really, really, really high like 50 feet in the air in a tornado beneath you fashion then goes into a badass pose as your body finally falls from the sky hitting the ground so hard you break into a few pieces(but not as exagerrated as the earlier games)

Sub-Zero-Sub freezes your knees down so you can't move solid, then walks up to you while the guy tries to move but can't and is screaming with fear, then he grabs both arms(one with each arm simutaneously) and freezes them solid, looks at you for a second...then does a double karate arm chop thus shattering both arms clean off with blood gushing from both sides, still helpless he then forms an ice sword stabs/impales you thru the chest so it comes out the other side then finally rips off your head, holds it up in the air with the spine attached, freezes it then slams it on the ground shattering into hundreds of bloody pieces with the spine still attached and the body frozen there bleeding with the sword still in the chest....

That would be cool, but Kabal should do this scenerio minus the Kiss. It would work with his respirator mask.